PDA

View Full Version : How I meet people at work..

Funrover
April 3rd, 2009, 09:32 PM
I find the best place to park... hahahaha.... It was funny when I did this.. I scared my boss and had about 5 others against the window looking out.. I also drove across it sideways.. That scared them more.... and man do cones echo in a business park hahaha!

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c353/Funrover/My%20Rangie/DSCN0445.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c353/Funrover/My%20Rangie/DSCN0446.jpg

Pathrat
April 3rd, 2009, 09:40 PM
I love it!!! WE can make our own parking spots, anywhere! My tire marks are on the six foot pile of snow at the end of my road

4Runninfun
April 3rd, 2009, 11:19 PM
hey we can actually see your license plate from that angle!

RockyMtnHigh
April 3rd, 2009, 11:57 PM
LOL!

Security here came in and asked me to move mine off the 4 foot pile in the parking lot last week, they were afraid it would fall off and they would be liable for it.

Tye
April 4th, 2009, 07:01 AM
Nice I love making your own parking spot, especially when somebody parks against a pile and think therer guarded from somebody else from parking next to them...

Roostercruiser
April 4th, 2009, 08:05 AM
gotta love it

1freaky1
April 4th, 2009, 09:06 AM
I did that at one of the Walmarts and security was waiting for me when I came out to chew me out but to inform me he thought it pretty sweet.

Funrover
April 4th, 2009, 09:25 AM
HAHAHAHAHA I am security!

Jimmy
April 4th, 2009, 11:33 AM
LOL!

Security here came in and asked me to move mine off the 4 foot pile in the parking lot last week, they were afraid it would fall off and they would be liable for it.

Yep, heard that one more than once.

There's the other issue of the pile giving way enough where your rig ends up on its side, or worse on top of/against another vehicle. I wonder how one's insurance company would feel about that. Do people still get "dropped" from coverage nowadays? I don't think I've heard of that in many years. Maybe they just up your rates until you leave them. :lol:

Tye
April 4th, 2009, 07:13 PM

If that aint scarry all by itself....:lol:

Pathrat
April 4th, 2009, 08:46 PM
This is how I go get groceries

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x102/pathrat40/Misc4x42009/pathrat_FJ_at_Target.jpg

Jimmy, my pile was lopsided, hence why I didn't go further up, but I had to at least make one run up it. :) My rear impact sensor was going nuts.

Funrover
April 5th, 2009, 12:22 AM
I like the way you lower the cargo area for easy loading... good thinking!

Funrover
April 5th, 2009, 12:22 AM
If that aint scarry all by itself....:lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Why whatever do you mean?

itsjustdan23
April 8th, 2009, 12:09 AM
I love the FJ! But it to bad its a yota!
That remark should fire up a few people and get this thread smokin! hahaha. I like to cause mild chaos from time to time :D

Brody
April 8th, 2009, 07:17 AM
SCRubicon, Pathrat and I have been known to do that, too, more than once...

Good thing most of the folks here have a sense of humor...and don't really care what anyone else drives...

Not that I am a huge fan of Toyotas, even though I have one at the moment, but the FJ Cruiser happens to be one the all time best "off the factory floor 4x4s" that anyone has made for a number of years, especially in it's bone stock form with no factory add ons...

JeepersCreepers
April 8th, 2009, 07:20 AM

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: LOL that's funny

Pathrat
April 8th, 2009, 08:27 PM
That remark should fire up a few people and get this thread smokin! hahaha. I like to cause mild chaos from time to time :D

Thanks. No one gets real riled up about comments like that, not even Ford vs Chevy. :)

Pathrat
April 8th, 2009, 08:28 PM
SCRubicon, Pathrat and I have been known to do that, too, more than once...

Good thing most of the folks here have a sense of humor...and don't really care what anyone else drives...

Not that I am a huge fan of Toyotas, even though I have one at the moment, but the FJ Cruiser happens to be one the all time best "off the factory floor 4x4s" that anyone has made for a number of years, especially in it's bone stock form with no factory add ons...

I'm glad I bought it! :)

H3_Mafia
April 9th, 2009, 11:53 AM
I'm glad I bought it! :)

I'm a huge fan and love the FJ's! Months before I bought my H3 I was in the market ONLY to buy an FJ, a Trail Teams Edition. I researched and trolled all the FJ Forums getting as much info as I could. But... for the price, low miles and how loaded the H3 was, it was too good of a deal to pass up.

The snow pile pics are great! Looks like I'm gonna have to get on over to Colorado Mills and get my pose on. :lol:

Pathrat
April 9th, 2009, 12:37 PM
I'm a huge fan and love the FJ's! Months before I bought my H3 I was in the market ONLY to buy an FJ, a Trail Teams Edition. I researched and trolled all the FJ Forums getting as much info as I could. But... for the price, low miles and how loaded the H3 was, it was too good of a deal to pass up.

The snow pile pics are great! Looks like I'm gonna have to get on over to Colorado Mills and get my pose on. :lol:

Well thanks! You might know more about my FJ than I do ;)

I will meet you at the Mills, we can do a nose to nose shot; you drive up one side, I'll do the other. :D THAT would be fun. I liked the look I got from the woman in the subaru driving by when I did that.

Roostercruiser
April 9th, 2009, 12:50 PM
Thanks. No one gets real riled up about comments like that, not even Ford vs Chevy. :)

i never get angry and i cant brag all the rigs here are way more capable than my bus .i have fun going down a dirt rd in 2wd. my rigs size limits me.

Chris
April 9th, 2009, 03:00 PM

Tread lightly, the chaos may be your own if you need a strap and the only truck around is a yota. :D

itsjustdan23
April 9th, 2009, 04:20 PM
LOL your right! Ive been pulled out by one once. I wish the font would go smaller. But If I did have a Yota, Id drop a chevy 350 in that sucker and watch it scream down the road. Ive seen it done once. It was pretty sweet! And as far as the FJ goes, I would honestly buy one of those. Those are some sweet machines!!!

Chris
April 9th, 2009, 04:23 PM
I had a 350 in my FJ55 and it was nice to get a real throttle response but I'll stay with the old reliable tractor motor. 260,000 miles on the truck shows toyota did a few things right. :smokin:

itsjustdan23
April 9th, 2009, 04:28 PM
I had 230k on my Ranger before I had to swap a junkyard special in that bugger. The other one has low oil pressure, buts still in the normal range and Ill run it till it blows up. Hopefully not on the trail.

WINKY
April 9th, 2009, 06:07 PM

hey if you go there ill go with ya and smash some snow piles with ya, ill bring my camera too...

Pathrat
April 9th, 2009, 09:39 PM
hey if you go there ill go with ya and smash some snow piles with ya, ill bring my camera too...

Smash snow piles? There is one more reason for a bumper on the FJC...or a reason not too, depending on how you look at it. I could see plowing into a buried boulder, like in the Target parking areas :lol:

I still don't know what all the FJC can do

RockyMtnHigh
April 11th, 2009, 02:07 AM

I don't buy into the whole chevy vs ford or toyota vs jeep thing, but when I saw this I couldn't resist posting it right here! :lol:

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj234/RockyMtnHigh_2008/ford2.jpg

WINKY
April 11th, 2009, 06:25 AM
thats just poor driving...HAHAHAHAHAHA

Roostercruiser
April 11th, 2009, 09:06 AM
I don't buy into the whole chevy vs ford or toyota vs jeep thing, but when I saw this I couldn't resist posting it right here! :lol:

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj234/RockyMtnHigh_2008/ford2.jpg

lucky he didnt roll oooopppps

itsjustdan23
April 14th, 2009, 01:50 AM
Its a Ford. It maybe dead. But its dead on 4 wheels and its hangin pretty sideways! She sure is pretty :D