PDA

View Full Version : "Deconstructed"

Pathrat
April 7th, 2009, 10:14 PM
I am parked on the couch watching the show "Deconstructed". I love it. I was just shown how a muffler works! So far, I have seen a blow dryer, HE washing machine and blow dryer cut in half and explained. They do computer animation to show me the step by step on the bisected object. This is great for the mechanically super-challenged me!
No one watches it with me though! The rest of the family bails to their computers and xbox :rolleyes: :D

Funrover
April 7th, 2009, 10:16 PM
I'd watch..... but then again I have "Deconstructed" most everything I own at one point or another.. haha

4Runninfun
April 7th, 2009, 10:43 PM
given your profession i was a little concerned when i clicked on this thread...

WINKY
April 7th, 2009, 10:47 PM
whats tv....?:confused:

Brody
April 8th, 2009, 06:20 AM
I didn't understand the 'TV' statement either, Randy...

Get the book "The Way Things Work"...it is great.

Like Aaron, I deconstruct stuff. Have all my life, especially when something doesn't work anyway, I tear it apart. 1) to see if I can fix it and 2) to see how it works. Doesn't matter what it is...

Pathrat
April 8th, 2009, 08:39 PM
I didn't understand the 'TV' statement either, Randy...

Get the book "The Way Things Work"...it is great.

Like Aaron, I deconstruct stuff. Have all my life, especially when something doesn't work anyway, I tear it apart. 1) to see if I can fix it and 2) to see how it works. Doesn't matter what it is...

I have that book, got it for Christmas. :)
When I was a kid I took stuff apart, as much as I could find in suburbia at my house, without someone showing me where the tools were.

Roostercruiser
April 9th, 2009, 12:09 PM
i havent seen that but our tv has noggin or pbs sprout on all the time