PDA

View Full Version : IH junk yard and running ones for sale

Roostercruiser
April 9th, 2009, 11:31 AM
i was told today about a ih junk yard and dealer . from what i was told theres around 150-200 ih's of allkinds. theres around 10 nice travelalles ,terra's ,1/2 cabs, lots of scouts/80/800 and pickups of all yr's. its around 50 miles west of Farmington NM in Arizona. i dont have a name of place or town

Patrolman
April 9th, 2009, 12:06 PM
For all those that don't know where Farmington is, it is 50 miles South of Durango, CO. Figure that this yard is on the NM/AZ border in the middle of NOWHERE! :)

Roostercruiser
April 9th, 2009, 12:14 PM
For all those that don't know where Farmington is, it is 50 miles South of Durango, CO. Figure that this yard is on the NM/AZ border in the middle of NOWHERE! :)

he said it was on a reservation

JKimmel
April 9th, 2009, 05:24 PM
I've got so many scout parts it is stupid. Hit me up if you need anything. All from Scout II's

scout man
April 9th, 2009, 07:12 PM
I've got so many scout parts it is stupid. Hit me up if you need anything. All from Scout II's

any chance you have the stock suspension levelers that go between the spring perch and leaf springs on a stock scout? (not that these will be hard to find elsewhere or make, but I am a fan of using scout things)

Brody
April 9th, 2009, 07:44 PM
any chance you have the stock suspension levelers that go between the spring perch and leaf springs on a stock scout? (not that these will be hard to find elsewhere or make, but I am a fan of using scout things)

I have some 6 degree shims, but these don't seem to be what you are talking about...Let me know if these will do you any good...My stuff is all set angle wise...

scout man
April 9th, 2009, 08:06 PM
I have some 6 degree shims, but these don't seem to be what you are talking about...Let me know if these will do you any good...My stuff is all set angle wise...
no, what I need is just a metal shim. Honestly I could probably make one no problem. I imagine it just needs to be 2 inches by 4 inches with a hole in the middle, jsut have to figure out how thick it needs to be. I think the stock ones were only like 3/4 inch tho. Basically my driver side sits lower than the pasenger. Evidently this is normally corrected from the factory with shims, but sometime down the line mine were removed. Now that its lifted this lean is very pronounced.

Patrolman
April 9th, 2009, 08:58 PM

Any chance you have a passenger side fender?

scout man
April 9th, 2009, 09:00 PM
there has been a guy trying to get rid of one on craigslist forever..

scout man
April 9th, 2009, 09:02 PM
http://denver.craigslist.org/pts/1114243342.html

Roostercruiser
April 11th, 2009, 09:31 AM
http://denver.craigslist.org/pts/1114243342.html

its been deleted