PDA

View Full Version : new to forum

Denver
April 10th, 2009, 02:47 PM
Hi all, Denver Hager here.

I drive a 2007 FJ Cruiser but like to play with others <grin>

Here's the FJ's bio:

2007 Black FJ, 6MT, TRD CAI, 3" OME, Warn 8000, ARB front bumper, 33x10.5 Procomp MT with 17" Procomp wheels in summer, Nitto Terra Grabber on black steelies in winter, Factory rock-rails, A-trac for $45, installed factory hitch, 2008 side visors, Black Tacoma door handles, removed mud flaps, High-lift w/o mount right now,

I've lived in Divide for past 10 years. Married with 3 kids, one left at home graduates this year.

Look forward to getting to gether on trail.

Denver
:thunb:

H3_Mafia
April 10th, 2009, 02:52 PM
Welcome to Front Range, look forward to some pics of your FJ and wheeling with you!!

Chris
April 10th, 2009, 02:54 PM
Welcome to front Range Denver Hager! Nice to have you here and we're always happy to have another FJ among us. How about some pics when you get a chance? I'm partial to the black ones myself.

I love my kids more than I can describe but the day the second (and last) moved on to start his own life was a great day. :D

Hope to meet you on a run before too long!

:welcome:

itsjustdan23
April 10th, 2009, 07:23 PM
Welcome to the FR4x4! Sounds like a bad rig! Pics? lol.

Pathrat
April 10th, 2009, 08:06 PM
Hi there and welcome! I am partial to the Voodoo Blue myself :) I am anxious to see pictures of yours! Hope to wheel with you soon and learn more about what the FJCs can do

1freaky1
April 11th, 2009, 12:42 AM
Welcome and looking forward to seeing some pics and meeting you sometime.

Roostercruiser
April 11th, 2009, 09:13 AM
I am partial to the Voodoo

youve put a curse on me because :fr4x4: is addictive. :D

Brody
April 12th, 2009, 11:29 AM
Hey! Welcome to the site! I hope that you enjoy it!

Nice to have another FJ! Maybe Pathrat can learn how to drive one by watching someone else wheel an FJ....HEHEHE...might actually be the other way around...she is a really good driver..we just give her grief...

Looking forward to some pictures! I really like that whole area around Divide and have spent a bunch of time around Florrisant, west side Pikes, Mueller Canyon, Horse Thief PArk (the real one, not what is marked on the maps anymore),Four Mile Dome State Park, Lost Creek, 11 Mile, etc...mostly rock climbing, but some wheeling, too. You are pretty nicely situated there for a lot of outdoor stuff.

Looking forward to seeing your rig and doing some wheeling. Love those FJs...

Pathrat
April 12th, 2009, 06:56 PM
youve put a curse on me because :fr4x4: is addictive. :D

Well, you did sign up after I did, thus you were exposed ;)

Pathrat
April 12th, 2009, 06:58 PM
Nice to have another FJ! Maybe Pathrat can learn how to drive one by watching someone else wheel an FJ....HEHEHE...might actually be the other way around...she is a really good driver..we just give her grief...

yeah yeah hahahaha! (;))

Maybe someone can show me how to drive without trying to rip my rear bumper off or modify it into several pieces. :D

Funrover
April 14th, 2009, 12:21 AM
Welcome

Gecko Cycles
April 16th, 2009, 05:18 AM
:welcome:

Brody
April 16th, 2009, 05:29 AM
yeah yeah hahahaha! (;))

Maybe someone can show me how to drive without trying to rip my rear bumper off or modify it into several pieces. :D

That is the trail and the design of the rear bumper...not your driving! Might want to take a look at the ARB Montero bumper for $200 that Jeff found. If it is for a newer Montero, chances are that it is a real close fit for the FJ...And I know the timing isn't right for $$$...never is, seems like...

I ever hit my rear bumper, I am going to turtle my rig...It will be the last little bump before the "OH S**T", but I have done some small modifications to the rear of my heap....

ShutUpHippie
April 16th, 2009, 08:38 AM
Welcome! can't wait for some pics, and hope to see you on the trails soon!

and a side note:

I ever hit my rear bumper, I am going to turtle my rig...It will be the last little bump before the "OH S**T", but I have done some small modifications to the rear of my heap....
That will be one hell of an obstacle! You better be doing it backwards.. :lol:

SCRubicon
April 16th, 2009, 03:02 PM
Welcome to Front Range 4x4!!! :welcome:

Pathrat
April 17th, 2009, 10:25 PM
That is the trail and the design of the rear bumper...not your driving! Might want to take a look at the ARB Montero bumper for $200 that Jeff found. If it is for a newer Montero, chances are that it is a real close fit for the FJ...And I know the timing isn't right for $$$...never is, seems like...

Thanks Brody, but one of those bashes was just me spinning in the mud next to the dirt berm on Slaughterhouse. :D I clicked on the ARB as soon as I saw it but it had already been deleted.