dr350jja
April 11th, 2009, 08:58 PM
really makes you wonder... :eek:

Roostercruiser
April 11th, 2009, 09:00 PM
a little white was on bears diet. he been good:D

Pathrat
April 11th, 2009, 10:21 PM
Her brain isn't working right. Let's hope she did not get her genes in the pool already.

Brody
April 12th, 2009, 07:06 AM
Hey...you know those big bears...they are just oh so cute and cuddly...and they need love, too...There was a video kicking around about a guy in Alaska who tried to recover his salmon from a grizzly bear. The bear had grabbed the guys salmon that he had hooked and he got PO'd at the bear...no need to guess at the end result...it was so dumb that the rather gruesome video was almost funny...

I wouldn't have even tossed her the rescue rings...might have stuck around and taped it, though....there are some people out there that are really just too stupid to live...We see the same things climbing and usually just vacate the area as fast as possible so that we don't feel obligated to help overly stupid people when they get hurt...I am a really big fan of natural selection...besides which, natural selection makes room for people who aren't so damn stupid...

Funrover
April 12th, 2009, 09:18 AM
I wonder about folks at times.

WINKY
April 12th, 2009, 10:28 AM
Hey...you know those big bears...they are just oh so cute and cuddly...and they need love, too...There was a video kicking around about a guy in Alaska who tried to recover his salmon from a grizzly bear. The bear had grabbed the guys salmon that he had hooked and he got PO'd at the bear...no need to guess at the end result...it was so dumb that the rather gruesome video was almost funny...

I wouldn't have even tossed her the rescue rings...might have stuck around and taped it, though....there are some people out there that are really just too stupid to live...We see the same things climbing and usually just vacate the area as fast as possible so that we don't feel obligated to help overly stupid people when they get hurt...I am a really big fan of natural selection...besides which, natural selection makes room for people who aren't so damn stupid...

im with ya on this one pete! I told my brother that everyone should have stayed and had their kids watch and teach them a lesson "little jonny this is why we dont climb over fences that say not to"..... LOL

stupid is as stupid does.

Dan
April 12th, 2009, 10:31 AM
Maybe she should have barked like a seal to scare them off...:lol: That would make about as much sense as jumping in with them...

besides, here's how you do it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alPmPSls-9s

WINKY
April 12th, 2009, 10:44 AM
i remember that commercial funny as hell!!! and dont take no S#!T from a bear!

Chris
April 12th, 2009, 12:50 PM
"this is why we dont climb over fences that say not to"

Hey, that was my parenting style!

SCRubicon
April 14th, 2009, 12:14 AM
So, one bear bit her several times and another one grabbed her. Does this make her bi-polar??? :D

Funrover
April 14th, 2009, 12:16 AM
So, one bear bit her several times and another one grabbed her. Does this make her bi-polar??? :D

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

WINKY
April 14th, 2009, 12:20 AM
:lol::doh::bang:

itsjustdan23
April 14th, 2009, 01:39 AM
Maybe we should just make a big moat on the southern boarder of the states? And watch our medical taxes and other things free up.

WINKY
April 14th, 2009, 02:05 AM
good idea... have sharks with "lasers" attached to their heads too..... :D

Roostercruiser
April 14th, 2009, 06:04 AM

:lol::lol::lol:

1freaky1
April 14th, 2009, 06:58 AM
To me the funny part was when that bear was trying to get a piece of a-- and it did when it bit her on the a-- and didn't want to let go!

Brody
April 14th, 2009, 06:41 PM
Maybe we should just make a big moat on the southern boarder of the states? And watch our medical taxes and other things free up.

Hola Amigo! Que putas pasa?! Close the border? Put up a moat? Make more jobs for Americans? Not give away our social security?

You gotta get your political thinking cap on right, lad! That is just so not an American comment in this day and age...

Couldn't agree more...wanna run for office? You already have my vote!

Pathrat
April 14th, 2009, 09:34 PM

:lol: Good one!

Pathrat
April 14th, 2009, 09:37 PM

Oh no, then my kids couldn't go visit the relatives they don't like in Jacksonville FL.

Paula Deen could be the CSA president. But wait, I think they tried to leave once before. Will it work if we tell the Southern Tier to not let the door hit them in the A** on the way out?

itsjustdan23
April 14th, 2009, 09:56 PM
HAHAHAHAHA, If I was qualified i would be more than happy to run for office.

SCRubicon
April 15th, 2009, 10:22 AM

Wouldn't work. The first illegal would swim over, then the rest would just walk over on the grease slick...