PDA

View Full Version : WFTW Sticker redesign

RockyMtnHigh
April 12th, 2009, 11:11 AM
I probably should wait until this is finalized, but I can't. This is still a rough draft and needs some work, but I decided I would try and redesign the sticker logo or come up with one for the Colorado event. I can't take full credit for the idea, Jody aka Prodigy (COTTORA) came up with the idea, I am the guy who is putting it together. The tire may or may not change, I would like to get a shot of a mud terrain or swamper at the same angle, but the tread patterns maybe too busy.

Tell me what you guys think so far.

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj234/RockyMtnHigh_2008/WFTW%20Design/WFTW1copy.jpg

Brody
April 12th, 2009, 11:37 AM
Realizing that this is a work in progress...

Lose the black outline around the tire, it actually detracts from the image and I don't think you will need it. The tire looks good and anything with a less defined tread isn't going to have the lug distinction that looks good now. Maybe just run the unsharp mask 2-3 times or kick up the contrast on the tire to bring it out more...

Anyway..my 2 cents...other than that , I sure think it looks good...

I noticed that the date for this isn't showing up at the top of the page or isn't posted as a run...Probably need to get this going on for planning...

Pathrat
April 12th, 2009, 06:54 PM
I would say that the space between the Purple Heart and inner rim of the tire should be white. Otherwise, I love it! I would buy one!

RockyMtnHigh
April 12th, 2009, 11:37 PM
I think this is it, Eric and I have been exchanging emails all day on this, but here it is. Thanks for the suggestions guys.

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj234/RockyMtnHigh_2008/WFTW%20Design/WFTW2white.jpg

Roostercruiser
April 13th, 2009, 02:02 AM
ill buy one is paypal setup yet?

Pathrat
April 13th, 2009, 08:41 PM
Me2!

RockyMtnHigh
April 13th, 2009, 09:08 PM
No, paypal is not up, I really jacked up my back yesterday and today I made it really bad couldn't even stand let alone walk. Had to go see the doc today. There are some issues I still have to work on I just haven't had a chance, the stickers won't be ready for awhile anyway.

Roostercruiser
April 13th, 2009, 10:56 PM
keep us posted when they will be ready cause i would be proud to have that on my truck to show support of the vets. i could just meet up with u and just give u cash

Funrover
April 13th, 2009, 11:44 PM
I like it.

RockyMtnHigh
April 21st, 2009, 10:52 PM
My apologies everyone, last week I was out with family that came up and a buldging disk in my lower back, of all things it hurt to SIT, walking wasn't real fun either, I felt like a 80 year old man, so needless to say I didn't get to the computer very much and when I did it wasn't for very long.

We've run into some issues with the paypal account, the best account for us would be a non-profit, but to get non-profit status is a major PITA and would take months. A business account would be the next best option, but that requires a tax ID, which we do have, but that's one of the organizers SSN and I understand why he wouldn't want us using it, we are waiting to hear back from him in regards to that and looking at other possible options.

Personal paypal accounts limit you to only be able to accept 5 payments in a 12 month time frame, so that would not work at all for us.

Plan B looks to be moving forward with check and money orders if we cannot get the paypal account set up. I will let you guys know more as soon as I do, thank you for your patience!

WINKY
April 21st, 2009, 11:08 PM
ive got one of those bad disks.....it sucks bawlz... thank you for the footwork, hopefully this will turn out to be big for the men and women who have served our country.