PDA

View Full Version : Trail Runs

Brody
April 12th, 2009, 12:33 PM
We need to establish some times, dates, and trails for the following runs:

Stockers Without Lockers
Ladies Run

I think the Stockers is an SCRUBICON deal and the Ladies is either Stephanies or Aarons. Just set a date, trail, time, and meeting place. No need to solicit ideas or opinions from anyone else..People that want to go will show up and go..others will just miss out..

Recovery Run:

I am going to assume that the recovery run is off unless whomever's rig it is posts and shows at least some interest...I certainly don't mind helping or spending money, which isn't in abundance, for gas to help or delaying projects or something else I would rather be doing, or keep reminding people and trying to get everyone together on this, but it has got to be a little bit of a two way street or they can go p**s up a rope..., I don't care who's rig it is...or if they don't look at the forum or their computer. Soon it will become something I have absolutely no interest in at all...and the interest won't get rekindled..it will simply cease to be...I already feel like I have been wasting my time..

dr350jja
April 12th, 2009, 05:57 PM
whose rig is it stuck out there? are you sure the rig is still there :confused:

Brody
April 12th, 2009, 07:24 PM
One of the guys on the site, but more active before the site crashed and Chris got it back up and running. There are posts all over the site about it in various spots. I am not going to rewrite the history. Rig stolen. Snow. Snow melts. Pass open. Rig recovery? Maybe? Owner participation..zippo of late..hence my bitchfest...nuff said.