PDA

View Full Version : Memorial Day Cookout

Pathrat
April 15th, 2009, 08:34 PM
edit edit edit

so I'm planning challenged. And can't look up dates right. And in response to Tye's cluing me in and heartfelt request:

"The All-Star race is May16th...
Please o please can we move the cook out up to then...can we huh can we !?!?!?!?!?"

Yes, May 16th is the date for the Race Day Cookout...it is a good idea to have the Race Day Cookout on a Race Day, with Tye, who is the one that prompted the idea of such an event. Time TBA depending on what time the race is. I hope someone in the know will clue me in on it.

Chris
April 15th, 2009, 08:40 PM
Who would be interested in a social BBQ? I know people have family obligations but we are putting the event out there to see if we could have a party.

I'm up for a social event, it would be a good idea to have something just social and relaxed. Would this be the pool party you never came through on last Summer. :D

Pathrat
April 15th, 2009, 08:46 PM
I'm up for a social event, it would be a good idea to have something just social and relaxed. Would this be the pool party you never came through on last Summer. :D

BAH! The pool party nobody seemed interested in! :rolleyes: Like I want to be seen in a swimsuit! :D

Yes, the pool should be open and we can use it. Screw Grumpy McWidower the Cranky Neighbor

Chris
April 15th, 2009, 08:56 PM
BAH! The pool party nobody seemed interested in! :rolleyes: Like I want to be seen in a swimsuit! :D

Yes, the pool should be open and we can use it. Screw Grumpy McWidower the Cranky Neighbor

:lol: I have a pool now so I'm just kidding on that part. It's really nice, nobody but us uses the pool. Of course it could be that we scare everyone away. :rolleyes:

Funrover
April 15th, 2009, 09:33 PM
I will be at work that day....

1freaky1
April 15th, 2009, 09:40 PM
If it is early enuff in the afternoon I could make it, not sure if Val would be working or not most likely tho.

billsbar
April 15th, 2009, 09:44 PM
hmm I wonder if the wife will be off work, I am one of the best cooks around might have to add something to the menu.

Brody
April 16th, 2009, 04:34 AM
Last weekend of the month right? I am supposed to be going rock climbing and camping for at least Saturday and Sunday..won't be back until late Sunday night...Will make it if this changes...Thanks!

Chris
April 16th, 2009, 06:32 AM
Now that I think about it that's probably not a good weekend as is showing already. That's Barb's birthday weekend and we'll probably be somewhere like BV, Ouray or Moab.