PDA

View Full Version : National Anthem A MUST SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

billsbar
April 20th, 2009, 07:23 PM
This has been out there for awhile, but for those that missed it.............If you don't get chills you're dead!

This was at a Texas Tech Basketball game. The National Anthem is sung by five young ladies (ages 6-8).
You have never Heard it performed better than this! An entire arena remains completely silent throughout
the song. You could hear a pin drop. Take a moment to Listen to this, you will not regret it.
The two young ladies on the right are six years old. The two in the middle Are seven and the one on the left is eight.

www.acetxx.com/movie/NationalAnthem.wmv (http://www.acetxx.com/movie/NationalAnthem.wmv)

scout man
April 20th, 2009, 08:48 PM
WOW! I am a music major, and work in the music industry, and I am absolutelly stunned. That is some serious talent, especially for that age

Chris
April 20th, 2009, 09:01 PM
Great to see such talented kids!

dr350jja
April 20th, 2009, 10:36 PM
those youngins are really good! :D

WINKY
April 20th, 2009, 10:45 PM
i have no words to express on what i just saw, it brought a tear to my eye as well! I have to say that is the best i have ever heard the anthem sung in my life!

itsjustdan23
April 20th, 2009, 10:52 PM
One word. Amazing. Just amazing. I did get the lil goosebumps lol. Wow.

BLUE THUNDER
April 20th, 2009, 11:12 PM
That was good. Is that at a college game? or High school?

BLUE THUNDER
April 20th, 2009, 11:14 PM
Never mind, I see the first post again. my bad.

greenramp
April 21st, 2009, 06:39 AM
AMAZING! I am not sure if it is because I Served or my passion for this country, but I get a tear everytime I hear that song. Especially sung like that.

Or maybe I'm just a Pussss

Roostercruiser
April 21st, 2009, 07:57 AM
that was really good:thunb:

WINKY
April 21st, 2009, 04:29 PM
AMAZING! I am not sure if it is because I Served or my passion for this country, but I get a tear everytime I hear that song. Especially sung like that.

Or maybe I'm just a Pussss

i think too many in our country has forgotten what we as a people have gone through to get where we are. And now all those people want to screw it up...

irprnces
April 22nd, 2009, 12:17 AM
My mom sent me this and she watched it with me, while we were on the phone, and I was truly touched by it. Got the goosebumps and everything. Fantastic.

Aaron
April 22nd, 2009, 08:05 AM
I love that song. Those girls got it done.

God Bless America

Gecko Cycles
April 22nd, 2009, 09:32 AM
So that is what those things are called on my arms! :thunb:

Funrover
April 22nd, 2009, 09:40 AM
HOLY CRAP THAT WAS INCREDIBLE!

JeepersCreepers
April 22nd, 2009, 11:06 PM
That was incredible! Simply amazing that a few little girls can get an arena packed full of people so quiet. Beautiful