PDA

View Full Version : What up

monza350
April 23rd, 2009, 09:03 PM
Hey, just wanted to make my intro. My name is John, i just recently bought my first 4x4 after being a fan of offroading for a while. its a 73 chevy c10. ill have pics soon. im looking forward to being part of front range and also the warm weather so i can get my beast out there

Chris
April 23rd, 2009, 09:08 PM
:welcome: John, glad to have you on the board.

The weather's here! No more snow, I guarantee it! Lookin forward to pics and wheeling with you!

1freaky1
April 23rd, 2009, 09:12 PM
Welcome John!

Funrover
April 23rd, 2009, 09:25 PM
Welcome

Roostercruiser
April 23rd, 2009, 09:37 PM
cool another fullsize welcome to front range

gm4x4lover
April 23rd, 2009, 10:29 PM
another chevy guy. :D its going to like west side story with the chevys vs the sammies

ShutUpHippie
April 23rd, 2009, 10:56 PM
Welcome!! Hope to see those pics soon. I can't wait to be part of that full size crew, SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!!!

4Runninfun
April 23rd, 2009, 11:01 PM
welcome

Screweder
April 23rd, 2009, 11:49 PM
:thunb:Welcome to your latest addiction for which there is no rehab! :fr4x4:

H3_Mafia
April 24th, 2009, 04:09 PM
Welcome to the site!

scout man
April 25th, 2009, 11:04 AM
another chevy guy. :D its going to like west side story with the chevys vs the sammies

wait, your gonna sing and dance each other to death?? Man I'm glad I'm a Ford/Scout man! :D

And welcome to Front Range!

Swath
April 25th, 2009, 11:10 AM

How did we get drug into an "us vs them"? I just like to wheel...

Oh, and, WELCOME :thunb:

Chris
April 25th, 2009, 11:13 AM
How did we get drug into an "us vs them"? I just like to wheel

Admin's keeping an eye on "us vs them" threads with the delete button in mind. :tsk:

Brody
April 25th, 2009, 05:53 PM
How did we get drug into an "us vs them"? I just like to wheel...

Yeah..no kidding. This really isn't an 'us vs them' site...never was, never will be, so don't be surprised if any of the 'Chevy vs Ford vs Toyota vs Zuki vs Scout vs....(who really gives a crap, anyhow?)" all of a sudden vanishes with no warning, either done by Chris or myself, whoever sees it first...I personally have driven and built too many different rigs to care...you can throw enough money at a damn Smart Car and get it to wheel well...wrong site for this...BTW, I have never been accused of being subtle...

That said, welcome to the site and I hope you enjoy it! Always good to have another wheeler here NO MATTER WHAT YOU DRIVE and we look forward to seeing you on some of our runs! Our anniversary run was great and one of the things that made it so much fun for everyone was the wide assortment of rigs that we had. We had everything from Sammis to a Quad cab 2500 Dodge diesel and it was great watching the different ways that everyone did the same obstacles..

Rovers4now
April 25th, 2009, 06:09 PM
Glad to see the intervention! And not only by the man behind the curtain. It will be nice for all to just have a good time talkin and playin.

Welcome to the gang John. I've only been here less than 24 hours but it'll suck you in if your anything like me. Lookin forward to the pics.

Brody
April 25th, 2009, 06:30 PM
[QUOTE=Rovers4now;33420] It will be nice for all to just have a good time talkin and playin./QUOTE]

That is it in a nutshell! Thank you!

BTW, I am in one of those black helicopters that no one sees...Chris stays behind the curtain and manipulates the ether...