PDA

View Full Version : My Ex On Saturday Afternoon

Screweder
May 1st, 2009, 08:37 PM
Ok, ok.... I still don't have the balls to tell her no.

My ex-girlfriend (dated this beotch for 3 years before she dumped my ars) called me this evening begging me to take her 4wheeling tomorrow. I said ok, even though I'm piss broke. Anybody know a nice trail nearby that I can hit up, not get stuck, and get the day over with before I have to be at work at 10pm? Probably be leaving arround 2 or 3 ish so I have a limited time basis to work with here.

Funrover
May 1st, 2009, 08:45 PM
Slaughterhouse is all I can think of. post it up man.. tomorrow is Sat and you might be able to make it happen.. Hell give 4runnin a call I know he was looking for something to do

Warrlord
May 1st, 2009, 08:48 PM
Don't know of any short & sweet trails in your area but.............................

since she dumped you, tell her she can see the outdoors with these (http://www.altrec.com/keen/womens-targhee-ii-mid-hiking-boot) :D

white collar redneck dad
May 1st, 2009, 08:50 PM
Howdy --- a great quick run is left hand trail to five points up to firemans hill down to the three points through the squeeze back to five points then down to road. Up for a trip? White Collar redneck dad

Patrolman
May 1st, 2009, 08:57 PM
Took a nosedive with the hook on the front of that sucker, huh? ;)

white collar redneck dad
May 1st, 2009, 09:13 PM
hello patrolman...that nose ring is my small 17 ton dring...i have one larger that is a 33 ton dring ---the bolt alone is the size of soup can,---can you post for short trip to left hand / firemans hill or bunce school on 5/9?

4Runninfun
May 1st, 2009, 09:20 PM
I agree with warlord.

Funrover
May 1st, 2009, 09:45 PM
Don't know of any short & sweet trails in your area but.............................

since she dumped you, tell her she can see the outdoors with these (http://www.altrec.com/keen/womens-targhee-ii-mid-hiking-boot) :D

I was kinda scarred to look at work.. but man that's funny right there lol :lol:

1freaky1
May 1st, 2009, 09:47 PM
well if you want it to be a short trip and you cant say take her down the driveway off the curb and back into the driveway and turn it off tell there you go and be done with it.

Funrover
May 1st, 2009, 09:48 PM
I read this as he pulls up for work...hmmmmmm... lol

Screweder
May 1st, 2009, 10:11 PM
Funny new update. My friend Josh is going as well. He's the friend she left me for. He's actually up at her house getting it on as I type this. Fun fun... And people wonder why I sometimes get a nervous twitch...

4Runninfun
May 1st, 2009, 10:20 PM
Dude thats pretty messed up, why don't you just tell her enough is enough?

WINKY
May 1st, 2009, 10:21 PM
i would tell her to go f herself... find another ride... she obviously didnt want yours.. no pun intended... i feel that if a woman leaves ya for no good reason she doesnt exist in my world.

man up and do whats right for you.

Screweder
May 1st, 2009, 10:24 PM
I have no clue. He's actually a good friend, she's more or less the back stabber. I can honestly see and admit that she uses me, but for some reason I answer the phone when she calls...

Maybe the three of us go out, only I come back??? :D

4Runninfun
May 1st, 2009, 10:27 PM
dude i had a GF cheat on me with my buddy in high school, i was irate with them. i havn't spoken with either of them since. and i'm planning on keeping it that way.

Screweder
May 1st, 2009, 10:32 PM
My brain says man-up, tell her where she can stick it, and block her number. My heart on the other hand... It was 3 f'n years... Kinda got that "better in my life as a friend than not at all" syndrome goin on right now...

WINKY
May 1st, 2009, 10:34 PM
well you can continue to be a roll of toilet paper, eventually you will get used up being wiped on someones arse...

Screweder
May 1st, 2009, 10:35 PM
well you can continue to be a roll of toilet paper, eventually you will get used up being wiped on someones arse...
I am stealing that quote for my iPhone background lol. :lol::thunb:

WINKY
May 1st, 2009, 10:39 PM
go for it man, and if you want backup for tomorrow im not doing anything i wouldnt mind running round in the woods. ill pm you my # if you want to take a trail someewhere

Screweder
May 1st, 2009, 10:41 PM
I'm down for any extra company... preferably to keep me from becoming a murderer lol. But yea, your welcome to come too!:D

irprnces
May 1st, 2009, 10:47 PM
I had an ex that I continued to allow to be my friend... and I learned my lesson the very hard way... when I finally did tell him off, he apparently forgot how basic english of leave me the heck alone and lose my number went and started stalking me. No bueno dude... tell her to get lost. It will be better that way.:2c::2c: <- i started to leave only one 2 cents sign, but this is more like 4 cents worth... :lol:

irprnces
May 1st, 2009, 10:50 PM
I got a shovel and some land... :lol: just in case things don't go so well...

WINKY
May 1st, 2009, 10:52 PM
it is real easy to dissapear someone.....:rolleyes:

Screweder
May 1st, 2009, 10:53 PM
;) Well thanks for the lady's perspective on the subject. :bang: I'll try to beat some of this information through my dumb and thick skull.

Screweder
May 1st, 2009, 10:54 PM
it is real easy to dissapear someone.....:rolleyes:
Pig farm... Crush the skull up a little bit and the pigs'll take care of the rest lol.

DKDunn04
May 1st, 2009, 11:21 PM
If you are actually going to go out send me a PM and I will probably come. I will be bored.

Warrlord
May 1st, 2009, 11:27 PM
I got a shovel and some land... :lol: just in case things don't go so well...

Oh, so you knew Jimmy Hoffa? :D

irprnces
May 1st, 2009, 11:32 PM
Hehehe... I plead the 5th on so many levels... :lol: I am allowed right?

1freaky1
May 1st, 2009, 11:43 PM
Chris, it would be in your best interest to just drop both of them in my mind, A friend doesn't get involved with a friends girlfriend regardless of the situation.

rubi-orange
May 1st, 2009, 11:47 PM
I got nothin' goin on tomorrow. Go ahead, twist my arm! Where is this trail you are referring to? And is it suitable for a newbie with a stock Jeep that he doesn't want to damage or even scratch the paint??

Screweder
May 1st, 2009, 11:58 PM
Its only rated a 2. It's just off of I-70 by Idaho Springs. I'm thinking of being in Idaho Springs at 4pm, but I have no idea of "where" to meet there because I've never been there. If you want to go, pm me your number and sign up on the calendar as a yes. That way we can get things set up. I'll be back on in about 45 minutes. Gotta follow the cleaning crew arround the building :erm:

1freaky1
May 2nd, 2009, 12:00 AM
You can meet up at the McDs in Idaho Springs it is right there off the highway, 1st exit heading in to town.

rubi-orange
May 2nd, 2009, 12:06 AM
What does a trail rating of 2 mean? 2 out of how many?

1freaky1
May 2nd, 2009, 12:08 AM
2 is on the scale 1-10 10 being the hardest trails a 2 is pretty much like a dirt road.

rubi-orange
May 2nd, 2009, 12:14 AM
I like dirt roads. Good place to start...

WINKY
May 2nd, 2009, 12:18 AM
you will get some little scratching, there is some brush that will touch your rig. your rig will get dirty too

i know where this is, bee on it a few times now, meet at the mcdonalds in idaho springs on the left side when you get off i70. i can lead up to the trails... it also is a gas station

itsjustdan23
May 2nd, 2009, 12:21 AM
Dont follow to close to them, you'll get some rock chips. and dont get to far behind the dust will cloud your vision and you'll miss a turn if they take it.

irprnces
May 2nd, 2009, 12:29 AM
Been to that McD's before on the way up camping. Busy place it is. Oh, now I remember why I stopped there... was having major oil pressure problems with my car when it was on its last leg and it kept lockin the oil cap down... crazy business... :wrench:

RockyMtnHigh
May 2nd, 2009, 01:53 AM
She's lucky I am not her ex, I would indeed haul her butt up the farthest trail and give her the old ultimatum, get out or put out, then I would call the "friend" and ask him how my... ahhh well nevermind what I would ask him. :lol: Chris would probably kick me off the board if I told you, but that's just jacked up.

Screweder
May 2nd, 2009, 02:10 AM
I'd make her put out... Then get out anyways... That's why I'm not drivin her lol.

Roostercruiser
May 2nd, 2009, 08:04 AM
Funny new update. My friend Josh is going as well. He's the friend she left me for. He's actually up at her house getting it on as I type this. Fun fun... And people wonder why I sometimes get a nervous twitch...

im so glad im married so i dont have to deal with that :D

Warrlord
May 2nd, 2009, 08:32 AM
im so glad im married so i dont have to deal with that :D

Yeah, but us married guys have other things to deal with :lol:

Gecko Cycles
May 2nd, 2009, 08:34 AM
I'm so glad I'm divorced and don't have to put up with anything except my toys.

seangillis11b
May 2nd, 2009, 12:27 PM
are u meeting at the mcydees if so ill try to be there

WINKY
May 2nd, 2009, 02:40 PM
EVERYONE, meeting time has changed to 3:30... sorry for the short notice of this. and yes the mcdonalds is the meet place.

Patrolman
May 2nd, 2009, 02:50 PM
hello patrolman...that nose ring is my small 17 ton dring...i have one larger that is a 33 ton dring ---the bolt alone is the size of soup can,---

Holy cow! Ain't gonna break that one, huh?

Gecko Cycles
May 2nd, 2009, 02:53 PM
Guess you can't have too much weight as far forward as possible so you can do polish wheelies.

Pathrat
May 2nd, 2009, 05:40 PM

Warrlord, that was great!!! :lol:

Now Chris, Young Chris, I have to chime in on what started this. I heartily agree with the other guys on here. You got dumped, pleased don't continue to get dumped on. And the friend of yours? Unless he was just an acquaintance, he had no business picking up on your leftovers. Another thing to keep in mind: when you do get a decent girlfriend again, just how well do you think she will take to you going on outdoor adventures or what have you with the old girl?
Lecture over. :)

itsjustdan23
May 2nd, 2009, 05:46 PM
Tell the tramp to kick rocks. She isnt doin you any good. She is playin on your emotions. Trust me. Ive been there a couple times with my daughters mother. Hence I said daughter. Nothing good comes outta things that your in. Dont get me wrong I wouldnt change a thing when it comes to my kid but thats a whole different story. As for your friend. Tell him to jump off the edge of the highest cliff. He is not a friend. A friend would be there next to you playin Xbox or toolin on the rig. Not bangin your ex.

Aaron
May 2nd, 2009, 06:03 PM
I just read this thread...

1. Man. I'm sorry I missed that run.

2. Dr Phil would be proud of you all. Or at least most of you. Tony Soprano would be proud of the rest.

Pathrat
May 2nd, 2009, 06:15 PM

2. Dr Phil would be proud of you all. Or at least most of you. Tony Soprano would be proud of the rest.

:lol::lol::lol:

Patrolman
May 2nd, 2009, 06:33 PM

Yeah, good, very good. :)

Chris
May 2nd, 2009, 09:57 PM
Report here: http://frontrange4x4.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4822

irprnces
May 2nd, 2009, 11:46 PM
:p

HMMM... I must fit into the Dr Phil section of things...

H3_Mafia
May 2nd, 2009, 11:59 PM
Great "Dr. Phill" advice from everyone for an almost Jerry Springer/Maury like situation your Ex has with you. You deserve better and dont need to be treated as a "convenince" for her.

Screweder
May 3rd, 2009, 12:01 AM
It turned out to be a great day! I'm keepin the friend, ignorin the ex. Thanks for the borrowed balls to do it guys!:smokin:

Whitey Jr
May 3rd, 2009, 12:08 PM
Yes i am the guy that is said was left for. but it was a blast the trip was a great run and would love to go again excluding the ex it made the trip a little weird. And the ex is crazy she is also my ex

DETN8R
May 3rd, 2009, 02:37 PM
funniest thread ever.

WINKY
May 3rd, 2009, 05:03 PM
JERRY...JERRY...JERRY...JERRY...JERRY...JERRY...JE RRY...JERRY...JERRY...JERRY...JERRY...JERRY...JERR Y...JERRY...JERRY...JERRY...JERRY...JERRY...JERRY. ..JERRY...JERRY...JERRY...JERRY...JERRY...JERRY... JERRY...JERRY...JERRY...JERRY...JERRY...JERRY...JE RRY...JERRY...JERRY...JERRY...JERRY...JERRY...JERR Y...JERRY...JERRY...JERRY...JERRY...JERRY...JERRY. ..JERRY...JERRY...JERRY...JERRY...JERRY...JERRY... JERRY...JERRY...JERRY...JERRY...JERRY...JERRY...JE RRY...JERRY...

scout man
May 3rd, 2009, 11:25 PM
Maybe the three of us go out, only I come back??? :D

Sounds like a great idea! Except, for future reference if this is your plan, you might not want to post it on a public forum. But hey, I'll vouch for you! I didnt read anything!!

SCRubicon
May 4th, 2009, 12:28 PM

Ha ha ha ha ha!!! The LPC's - Leather Personnel Carriers!!! :D

Funrover
May 4th, 2009, 12:38 PM
Ha ha ha ha ha!!! The LPC's - Leather Personnel Carriers!!! :D

LMAO... I have a couple of variations.... the weight ratio is a bit unfair however.. hahaha

Pathrat
May 4th, 2009, 09:13 PM
LMAO... I have a couple of variations.... the weight ratio is a bit unfair however.. hahaha

Good one Steve, had not heard that and Aaron, I want to hear your variations.

Pathrat
May 4th, 2009, 09:15 PM
Sounds like a great idea! Except, for future reference if this is your plan, you might not want to post it on a public forum. But hey, I'll vouch for you! I didnt read anything!!

Don't forget, you DO have a trained cutter of parts on this site, well-versed in planning such 'plans' with colleagues :cool:

4Runninfun
May 4th, 2009, 09:30 PM
This thread just keeps getting better...lol