PDA

View Full Version : NoCO Pics

NoCO
May 5th, 2009, 06:35 PM
Well several people asked so I finally got around to posting some pics. Tell me what you guys think. Keep in mind Im not a crazy rock crawler guy, this is just my fixer-up hunting/fishing/play/girl-getter rig! I will put up a few pics of my Cummins, (its just an ol diesel) and maybe my lawn mower....maybe! :wrench::):wrench:

Aaron
May 5th, 2009, 09:21 PM
I don't see any pics :-/

Funrover
May 5th, 2009, 09:29 PM
Nice looking CJ!! Looks like a a well thought out bumper!

Funrover
May 5th, 2009, 09:30 PM
I don't see any pics :-/

Go to his album, they are in there!

Aaron
May 5th, 2009, 09:34 PM
Go to his album, they are in there!

Ah, now I see. Nice rig.

Screweder
May 5th, 2009, 11:55 PM
Perty lil bumpers you got there. Now all you need to do is weld on spikes so you can hit bambi doin 75, not even slow down, and have deer jerkey when you get home :thunb: In other words, looks pretty solid man!

4Runninfun
May 6th, 2009, 12:00 AM
thanks for the pics. on your rear bumper i'm curious to know why you made that lip? I figured maybe for a step or something but you're jeep doesn't look that high so i'm curious.

Funrover
May 6th, 2009, 07:28 AM
thanks for the pics. on your rear bumper i'm curious to know why you made that lip? I figured maybe for a step or something but you're jeep doesn't look that high so i'm curious.

My guess is 2 reasons, a step and to protect from hitting the tire.

NoCO
May 6th, 2009, 08:39 AM
Yes the lip on the rear is a step for the future roof rack on my future hard top. Part of it was there when I bought the Jeep so I took it apart and made it bomb proof.

H3_Mafia
May 6th, 2009, 12:48 PM
Nice Jeep and look forward to wheeling with you sometime!

4Runninfun
May 6th, 2009, 11:32 PM
Yes the lip on the rear is a step for the future roof rack on my future hard top. Part of it was there when I bought the Jeep so I took it apart and made it bomb proof.

there ya go, always a reason and pretty much what i figured.

Brody
May 7th, 2009, 07:10 AM
my Cummins, (its just an ol diesel) and maybe my lawn mower....maybe! :wrench::):wrench:

Welcome to Front Range!

You should see the places Randy takes his quad cab Dodge 2500 full size! He would like to see pics of the Cummins...

I want to see pics of the lawn mower! I don't see any pictures, BTW...

1freaky1
May 7th, 2009, 08:47 AM
Looks like a good lil jeep and as long as it is solid running that is what matters most of all, your bumpers look good and strong too!