PDA

View Full Version : Beta

Screweder
May 5th, 2009, 11:06 PM
Thinking I might be going to beta Thursday night with my friend Vanna. Anybody interested in comin/meetin up?

scout man
May 5th, 2009, 11:25 PM
I worked a show there one night. I think if I ever saw the manager there again I would be leaving in handcuffs... so I'm out.

4Runninfun
May 5th, 2009, 11:28 PM
wow i am definitely not into that scene when you said beta i was thinking a computer program. lol.

Screweder
May 5th, 2009, 11:33 PM
Lol. I'm not really in to that scene either, but I gotta meet a girl somehow. I like to think of myslef as a jack of all trades, but I don't like doing "everything" myself. :lol:

4Runninfun
May 5th, 2009, 11:41 PM
I've been to one club in my life, it was cowboys in here in the springs and i was dragged by my friend. never again!

Screweder
May 5th, 2009, 11:43 PM
I actually haven't been to a club yet. It'll be my first time. Plus, you couldn't go with anyways. If you went, I'd have to cover your shift.

4Runninfun
May 5th, 2009, 11:46 PM
yeah i guess you would, but no worries i'd rather work than go anyways.

Screweder
May 5th, 2009, 11:48 PM
What I've been up to lately is work, work, eat sleep, wake, eat, work, work, eat, sleep... ect... Gotta break up the routine.

4Runninfun
May 5th, 2009, 11:53 PM
yeah i can see your point, hey there's always shooting and blowing crap up!

Screweder
May 5th, 2009, 11:58 PM
But shooting and blowing crap up doesn't cure my "lonliness" problem... But still is definately fun :D

4Runninfun
May 6th, 2009, 12:00 AM
get a dog :lol: we really need to get a shooting wheeling run together.

Rovers4now
May 6th, 2009, 12:12 AM
Oh ya ............verdy niiice ........... more gun guys . I'm in!

Just caught the tail end of that thread, trying to do too many things at once again.

thought you guys were talkin about wheelin and puttin a few round down range.

Screweder
May 6th, 2009, 12:12 AM
Never really wanted to try the whole peanut butter trick to tell you the truth!

4Runninfun
May 6th, 2009, 12:29 AM
:lol:

WINKY
May 6th, 2009, 12:43 AM
But shooting and blowing crap up doesn't cure my "lonliness" problem... But still is definately fun :D

id rather be lonely than have an empty wallet... if your lonely there is always the internet...;)

Screweder
May 6th, 2009, 12:56 AM
id rather be lonely than have an empty wallet... if your lonely there is always the internet...;)
Your right... I guess I can just order a russian g/f over the internet! Lol

WINKY
May 6th, 2009, 01:47 AM
i wasnt talkin bout that.... mail order brides are a bad thing.... better off shotting yourself in the head.

Brody
May 6th, 2009, 04:28 AM
Your right... I guess I can just order a russian g/f over the internet! Lol

I can see this:

You get this cute picture and do everything possible to get her over to the states. The big day comes. The long awaited knock on the door. You open the door with your heart pounding.....only to find out that the picture you have been drooling over was taken when she was 14. Now you find yourself looking at 400 pounds of ex KGB badass that, at 45, looks like a cross between a troll and a komodo dragon...and she is all yours...and she wants to get down and party....ohhhhhhhh, yeah....

Screweder
May 6th, 2009, 04:33 AM
Thats when I call my buddy Brody over to take one for the team!

WINKY
May 6th, 2009, 05:38 AM
I can see this:

You get this cute picture and do everything possible to get her over to the states. The big day comes. The long awaited knock on the door. You open the door with your heart pounding.....only to find out that the picture you have been drooling over was taken when she was 14. Now you find yourself looking at 400 pounds of ex KGB badass that, at 45, looks like a cross between a troll and a komodo dragon...and she is all yours...and she wants to get down and party....ohhhhhhhh, yeah....

wouldnt be so bad if she never left the house and no one came to visit. But she would have to cook dinner and such...

Thats when I call my buddy Brody over to take one for the team!

Hope you can take what you dish out!:lol: (im watching the tsunami off in the distance coming in to break)

Brody
May 6th, 2009, 05:45 AM
[QUOTE=DEEZLPWR;35942]wouldnt be so bad if she never left the house and no one came to visit. But she would have to cook dinner and such...

Naw....she would get the chains and whips out and make Chris a 'love slave'. He would also have to cook all the beets and potatoes, too. And clean...and do all sorts of unmentionable things to please her....

Come to think of it, this wouldn't be a bad thing for the lad...he could use some 'discipline through pain' sessions...

Funrover
May 6th, 2009, 07:11 AM
what is beta??? and yeah another shoot n" wheel trip is a good idea!

4Runninfun
May 6th, 2009, 10:44 AM
depends on who you ask. In Chris was referring to a club up in denver, apparently. However beta to me means computer software that isn't quite ready to be released but works well enough to test.

Brody
May 6th, 2009, 07:18 PM
Beta: new software
Beta: someone giving you input as to where/how hands/fingers and feet go rock or ice climbing
Beta: Specific directions on where tires go, etc, off roading..
Beta: specific information as to when/where to turn/go boarding or skiing

In sports, especially hard sports and hard spots on these sports...very critical as an 1/8" difference in foot placement or knowing if the next hand/finger jam is going to be thumbs up or thumbs down can make or break a move...

Ditto boarding or skiing, especially back country, especially peak bagging..."when you see the patch of ice on the left by the black boulder, cut hard right under the cliff band, then a sharp left...if you miss it, you go over a 200' cliff"

Chris
May 6th, 2009, 07:36 PM
Pete's not giving away the fact that he & I are big Beta fans. :D

http://www.betanightclub.com/

Whitey Jr
May 6th, 2009, 08:18 PM
sorry i cant join no money and have to work friday at 6:30 but next time you go let me know