PDA

View Full Version : FULL MOON and NIGHT WHEELIN TRIPS

white collar redneck dad
May 8th, 2009, 04:42 PM
Hello All -- Anyone up for night wheelin trips starting from end of May to late October? Full moon night wheelin is incredible!! Got Lights??? Its time to show em "ON".

Funrover
May 8th, 2009, 04:45 PM
I am up for it, was just talking about it today actually. What/where are you thinking?

white collar redneck dad
May 8th, 2009, 05:04 PM
OK -- May 24th, June 22nd, July 22nd, August 20th, September 18th, and October 18th are FULL MOON NIGHTS --- as long as we are just a few days on either side of those dates the views will be amazing!!!

August 27th MARS and the MOON are supposed to be the SAME SIZE by the naked eye..next time this will happen will be in 2287 area --- so its a very unique opportunity in August..

AS the summer progresses and the snow melts .... I would like to do the Full Moon Runs higher in elevation each month..IE.,above timerlline in june, july, august and september...may have snow again above timerline in October...

For now Im open for trail suggestions...In may i like firemans hill above left hand canyon area..doing the squeeze at night is a blast!!!

Brody
May 8th, 2009, 05:05 PM
One of the coolest trips LaDawn and I did last year was a night run of Jenny Creek with the local Pinzgauer Club. I would do it again in a heart beat. It was just hard enough to be fun...in fact, it wa an absolute blast. Something like Saran Wrap/Eagle Rock would be a hoot and down in your neck of the woods, Aaron...

Anything that hard or close to it, we would be up for. Anything much easier would be a drive in the dark...which you can do anytime....at night, of course...

Funrover
May 8th, 2009, 05:18 PM
Saran at night.. I can already hear the metal bending hahaha

white collar redneck dad
May 8th, 2009, 05:30 PM
Jenny Creek is great during the day!!! I had the priveldge of breaking first ice in the long creek section in Late October 2008!!!! Once you get to Yankee Doodle Lake the views should be GORGEOUS to Needles Eye!!! When would you suggest Jenny Creek night run? July to August?

Pathrat
May 8th, 2009, 10:33 PM
Great suggestions! And WCRD, sorry my PM was a bit late, so I see :o

78bronco
May 8th, 2009, 11:21 PM
i would be up for some good full moon trips. dont have any ideas though for trails, but i would definately go on any that are down here in the central area of the state.

WINKY
May 9th, 2009, 03:51 AM
Cowboy and i are all about night runs, we live for em!!!!

Screweder
May 9th, 2009, 04:06 AM
Cowboy and i are all about night runs, we live for em!!!!
I see how it is... Leave me out of it why don't ya?

Brody
May 9th, 2009, 06:10 AM

Because NOBODY, but NOBODY really likes you, Young Chris...NOBODY.....

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

78bronco
May 9th, 2009, 09:57 AM
Because NOBODY, but NOBODY really likes you, Young Chris...NOBODY.....

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
wow thats cold

WINKY
May 9th, 2009, 11:55 AM

i was going to let you man up and speak for yourself, seeing that you cant i will do it for you from now on...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Per young chris, AKA grind *****, there will be free beer and burgers at his place TODAY @ 4pm. Come one come all bring many friends.. :thunb:

Hows that?:p

Whitey Jr
May 9th, 2009, 03:32 PM
[QUOTE=Brody;36773]Because NOBODY, but NOBODY really likes you, Young Chris...NOBODY.....

OUCH your not supposed to tell him the truth it migh hurt his feelings.

Screweder
May 10th, 2009, 05:15 AM
i was going to let you man up and speak for yourself, seeing that you cant i will do it for you from now on...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Per young chris, AKA grind *****, there will be free beer and burgers at his place TODAY @ 4pm. Come one come all bring many friends.. :thunb:

Hows that?:p
Actually... I have quite a few burgers in the freezer ready for grillin! As for the beer... not so much. Anybody wants to provide the beer I'd be more than happy to have a cookout.

And Josh ..l., :D

smalls2010
May 10th, 2009, 10:20 PM
im so down!!!! lets set a time and place!

Roostercruiser
May 10th, 2009, 11:04 PM
like deezle said i luv nights

Brody
May 11th, 2009, 12:43 PM
[QUOTE=Brody;36773]Because NOBODY, but NOBODY really likes you, Young Chris...NOBODY.....

OUCH your not supposed to tell him the truth it might hurt his feelings.

He just needs to man up about the facts and simply learn to deal with it...

I can't really say NOBODY, cause LaDawn said that she thought he was a nice guy...even offered to feed him again, too. Which, of course, means that I'll probably be there and have to pretend that I like him....Sometime the world is sooooooo cruel...and the injustices sooooooooo many....

white collar redneck dad
May 11th, 2009, 12:57 PM
Whats the address for burgers and beer? Yummy

4Runner3Wheeler
May 12th, 2009, 12:47 PM
This post session seems to be getting off topic :blah:

I do like the nickname Grinder ***** though...

I'm up for night runs. Loosely count me in for the August MARS run and the Oct. 18 run (my b-day).

Post up specific dates for each run with all the req'd info and we can start the RSVP.

See y'all soon!