PDA

View Full Version : job help

scout man
May 12th, 2009, 10:59 AM
Does anyone out there know of any job openings where they work? I will take ANYTHING full time that pays at least $12 or $13 an hour. This can be indoor work, outdoor work, night security, and thing that is stable. I am currently at a company that is very unstable, sometimes working as low a 4 hours a week, and the emotional stress at the place is out of control. (a bunch of egotistical @$$holes that work there). If anyone has any leads I would greatly appreciate them. Once again, anything is fair game. I have a class A cdl, I am an audio engineer, I have worked property management for 4 years in the past. I also have a college education. Any help out there???

Roostercruiser
May 12th, 2009, 11:41 AM
i really feel bad i tried though. I put good words and still nothing. im sorry

itsjustdan23
May 12th, 2009, 11:47 AM
Check into apartment maintance. Usually starts out about 12 an hour.

Funrover
May 12th, 2009, 11:48 AM
Janitorial work is always good. Pays pretty well. Check the local school districts

scout man
May 12th, 2009, 11:59 AM
i really feel bad i tried though. I put good words and still nothing. im sorry
It's no problem Roland! You tried, and I very much appreciate that. I am having difficulty with driving jobs because I am young and dont quite have 2 years of experience yet. That is eliminating me from a LOT of jobs.

gragravar
May 12th, 2009, 12:43 PM
company I am working at is in CA.

they have an audio system engineering spot open. dont know if you are interested in moving and/or qualified for it. but feel free to check it out.

http://www.palm.com/us/company/careers.html

Funrover
May 12th, 2009, 12:44 PM
www.sis.us is a security website you could search and see if anything is available here in CO

BLUE THUNDER
May 12th, 2009, 10:13 PM
Sorry Scout man, I work at a local body shop and we are very slow. last week I did 10 hours of work for the week. That hurts the paycheck. But keep your head up, you will find a job, I hope sooner then later. Good Luck

Pathrat
May 12th, 2009, 10:48 PM
My company isn't hiring either, checked the site today.

WINKY
May 12th, 2009, 11:05 PM
most telecom hires through internet. not much i can do on that front.

Whitey Jr
May 19th, 2009, 09:01 PM
I dont know how much i can help but Brickman Landscaping Group is usually alway hiring and most branches there is one in aurora i know the one i work at isnt at this time but the aurora branch has a wicked turnover due to the stupid kids that go to work there so it might be a try 40hrs almost garunteed and even threw the winter is work