PDA

View Full Version : Post Deletions

Brody
May 12th, 2009, 03:53 PM
Just a reminder that any posts or threads that tend to get too twisted or gross will simply cease to be...save that for some other site...There are enough of them out there, so you won't have any trouble finding one...

Chris
May 12th, 2009, 05:10 PM
I support and emphasize this. Pete & I don't want to be thread nazi's but can be if we don't police ourselves. If you need a reminder of the 'rules' you agreed to when signing on I'd be happy to post them as a reminder. One that merits mention here is to keep your posts PG.

scoutfam
May 12th, 2009, 08:41 PM
The thought police.... it's 1984 all over again..... just kidding, I agree........If you haven't read Orwell's 1984 that probably won't make any sence but what the heck someone might get a chuckle.

Screweder
May 12th, 2009, 11:50 PM
Hey, if I ever get out of line, just shoot me a PM or something. I never like to step on people's toes.

itsjustdan23
May 12th, 2009, 11:58 PM
Same here. Id like to delete my own, kind like a mild punishment lol. If I step outta line. Let me know in PM.

Brody
May 13th, 2009, 05:51 AM
Hey, if I ever get out of line, just shoot me a PM or something. I never like to step on people's toes.

No biggy...and I'll just shoot ya...never mind the PM...:D

I have deleted quite a few of my own, too, BTW...

WINKY
May 13th, 2009, 05:58 AM
When i type something before i make it permanent i think to myself, will someone find this in bad taste? if i have doubt i dont post it.

Screweder
May 13th, 2009, 06:00 AM
See, I sometimes just don't have that mental filter... and thats why we have Brody:2thumbs:

Brody
May 13th, 2009, 06:36 AM
When i type something before i make it permanent i think to myself, will someone find this in bad taste? if i have doubt i dont post it.

You do better than I do. Sometimes I will post a reply, then come back an hour later and delete it cause I thought about it and decided it was in bad taste. Good thing I am a moderator, I guess...

WINKY
May 13th, 2009, 07:12 AM
You do better than I do. Sometimes I will post a reply, then come back an hour later and delete it cause I thought about it and decided it was in bad taste. Good thing I am a moderator, I guess...

your lucky beatings roll downhill not uphill!

greenramp
May 13th, 2009, 02:50 PM

Thats wierd I usually only post if it is in bad taste, we are totally opposite, hmmm makes ya think about what I have posted doesn't it.

SCRubicon
May 13th, 2009, 03:16 PM
I support and emphasize this. Pete & I don't want to be thread nazi's but can be if we don't police ourselves. If you need a reminder of the 'rules' you agreed to when signing on I'd be happy to post them as a reminder. One that merits mention here is to keep your posts PG.

Pre Gangsta? Just kidding :D

We can edit our posts, but why can't we totally delete them? (always wondered)

Chris
May 13th, 2009, 04:15 PM
We can edit our posts, but why can't we totally delete them? (always wondered)

Admin choice to limit the ability to delete. Once in a past life I remember what havoc a guy created when he got upset on a forum and decided to delete all of his posts. It made so many threads nonsensical I wanted to avoid that from ever happening here.

Not that anyone would ever have a reason to get upset. ;)