PDA

View Full Version : Finally Over

DETN8R
May 12th, 2009, 10:15 PM
I've been studying all week for my DC Circuit Analysis Class. Currently going to Metro for Electrical Engineering Technology and have been busting my butt this week trying to catch up. (I blame Tivo)

But hopefully it all paid off.
So I've been pretty inactive for awhile, trying to get at least one post a day in.

Now I can start wheeling and hopefully get out start climbing on some real rocks.

Since February I've been "dieting", basically just using an App on my iPod Touch to monitor my eating. I've lost 20lbs since then so I really feel like its working. I'm down to 196lbs. My pants are literally falling off all the time, I fashioned a belt out of one of the straps I keep in the jeep to keep my pants up at work. Feels great. I think its going to be a good summer.

Pathrat
May 12th, 2009, 10:16 PM
Big test?

DETN8R
May 12th, 2009, 10:18 PM
Finals

billsbar
May 12th, 2009, 10:20 PM
yep my daughter is in finals weeks at CSU, one more year of my money going by by

Pathrat
May 12th, 2009, 10:45 PM
Good luck :)

Screweder
May 12th, 2009, 11:01 PM
I've been studying all week for my DC Circuit Analysis Class. Currently going to Metro for Electrical Engineering Technology and have been busting my butt this week trying to catch up. (I blame Tivo)

But hopefully it all paid off.
So I've been pretty inactive for awhile, trying to get at least one post a day in.

Now I can start wheeling and hopefully get out start climbing on some real rocks.

Since February I've been "dieting", basically just using an App on my iPod Touch to monitor my eating. I've lost 20lbs since then so I really feel like its working. I'm down to 196lbs. My pants are literally falling off all the time, I fashioned a belt out of one of the straps I keep in the jeep to keep my pants up at work. Feels great. I think its going to be a good summer.
:clap:

Brody
May 13th, 2009, 06:01 AM
Good luck on the test!

And I applaud you and Steve (SCRUBICON) both for the weight loss thing. He has been losing weight, too, but not keeping track other than having his pants start to fall off...:clap::clap::clap:

SCRubicon
May 13th, 2009, 03:29 PM
Good luck on the test!

And I applaud you and Steve (SCRUBICON) both for the weight loss thing. He has been losing weight, too, but not keeping track other than having his pants start to fall off...:clap::clap::clap:

Might I add, pants that I outgrew 2 years ago :D

Good work DETN8R!!! :thunb:

Chris
May 13th, 2009, 04:17 PM
Good for both of you! I dropped 40 lbs, have put 10 back on.

Now I just need to quit smoking :eek:

Whitey Jr
May 13th, 2009, 04:53 PM
congrats and good luck on both.

Patrolman
May 13th, 2009, 05:03 PM
Yeah, it is a bad problem when your pants are falling off all the time. I had to buy all new pants. I have lost about 20 in the last 18 months. Can't afford to lose any more now. Back to my "normal" weight. :)

DETN8R
May 13th, 2009, 08:14 PM
Thanks guys.

colomil
May 13th, 2009, 08:21 PM
I took circuit analysis at CU Denver years ago and I remember is sucked. Good luck!

Chris
May 13th, 2009, 08:46 PM
I've been studying all week for my DC Circuit Analysis Class. Currently going to Metro for Electrical Engineering Technology and have been busting my butt this week trying to catch up. (I blame Tivo)eep my pants up at work. Feels great. I think its going to be a good summer.

Good luck on the test DETN8R!

Roostercruiser
May 15th, 2009, 05:04 PM
congrads on losing the weight and good luck on the test

and to SCRUBICON also for losing weight. and after the energy drink tread i posted and you replied to ive have not had an energy drink since then, boy i feel muck better, you were right.......
i have a chest full of energy drinks if anybody wants then they are FREE

Funrover
May 15th, 2009, 05:10 PM

and to SCRUBICON also for losing weight. and after the energy drink tread i posted and you replied to ive have not had an energy drink since then, boy i feel muck better, you were right.......

PM SCREWDER he loves the stuff still!

DETN8R
May 21st, 2009, 04:18 PM
Sweet, grades got posted today.
I was expecting to get C's in my classes but I got B's somehow.

Chris
May 21st, 2009, 04:23 PM
Congratulations!

:clap:

DETN8R
May 21st, 2009, 07:53 PM
Thanks Chris.

Patrolman
May 21st, 2009, 07:57 PM
Congrats are in order! What a great accomplishment!

DETN8R
May 21st, 2009, 08:17 PM
Thanks Patrolman

Pathrat
May 21st, 2009, 08:29 PM
Sweet, grades got posted today.
I was expecting to get C's in my classes but I got B's somehow.

good job DTN8R! :thunb:

DETN8R
May 21st, 2009, 11:31 PM
Thanks again everyone.

white collar redneck dad
May 22nd, 2009, 01:00 AM
Hello all..after going 5 months without my kids and $2100 month child support...I put on 50lbs in 5 months!!
I am open to dropping 60..I'd like to try some.

white collar redneck dad
May 22nd, 2009, 01:03 AM
Thanks again everyone.
Congrats!!