PDA

View Full Version : Howdy!

RidgeRunner
May 17th, 2009, 09:23 PM
Hi, I'm Dave. I drive a '99 Jeep Cherokee. I've been wheelin for quite a while and just heard about this forum today. Here's a pic of my rig, you might see me around between Broomfield and Thornton.
http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss16/ridgerunnerxj/IMGP1639.jpg

I just ran Spring Creek today with WhiteCollarRedneckDad and Haku, that's how I heard about this forum.

Chris
May 17th, 2009, 09:29 PM
Welcome Dave! You meet great people on Spring Creek like WhiteCollarRedneckDad and Haku! Hope you like it here too!

:welcome:

Funrover
May 17th, 2009, 09:35 PM
Welcome.. Nice looking rig!

WINKY
May 17th, 2009, 09:42 PM

RidgeRunner
May 17th, 2009, 09:44 PM
Thanks all, glad to be aboard. I heard this is a little kinder place than some of the other boards I frequent.

DKDunn04
May 17th, 2009, 09:46 PM
They plan a lot more runs on here than on vehicle specific forums, too.

WINKY
May 17th, 2009, 09:48 PM
kinder.... lol you find find all the crap and bullsheep like you do on other sites here. doesnt matter what you drive, just as long as you drive!

Haku
May 17th, 2009, 10:06 PM
Hey dude,

Awesome wheeling with you today for sure. Thanks for making all of us look bad:). Welcome to the board.

JH

ShutUpHippie
May 17th, 2009, 10:10 PM
Welcome! I am from Broomfield, maybe we could hook up sometime and do something local (provided there is one) Are those BFG MT Km2s? and if so, how do you like them??

RidgeRunner
May 17th, 2009, 10:15 PM
Welcome! I am from Broomfield, maybe we could hook up sometime and do something local (provided there is one) Are those BFG MT Km2s? and if so, how do you like them??

I live in Brighton(ish), Thornton really, and work in Broomfield. Yes, they are KM2s and I really like them. I have about 5k and 3 days in Moab on them and so far they are great. I just hope I can get 40k out of them or my wife is gonna be pissed that I have to spend that much on tires again! LOL

H3_Mafia
May 17th, 2009, 10:22 PM
Welcome to the site!

ShutUpHippie
May 17th, 2009, 10:25 PM
I was going to get those, but the lifetime warranty on my Big-O's took it. So far they are wearing well as long as they get rotated frequently (but I guess that's probably like that with all large-lug tires) Maybe I will get them the next go-around.

Whitey Jr
May 17th, 2009, 10:28 PM
Thanks all, glad to be aboard. I heard this is a little kinder place than some of the other boards I frequent.
welcome
and yes this is an amazing forum for everyone from the biggist and the best to the little old lady in the little truck

Swath
May 17th, 2009, 10:52 PM

RockyMtnHigh
May 18th, 2009, 07:21 AM
I live in Brighton(ish) also and work in Broomfield as well, I have seen you a few times and that Cherokee always catches my attention, nice rig!

1freaky1
May 18th, 2009, 07:25 AM
Welcome Dave I too have seen your rig up here in Broomfield a few times nice set up!

JeepersCreepers
May 18th, 2009, 07:33 AM
Welcome, great people to wheel with here!

Aaron
May 18th, 2009, 08:01 AM
Welcome.

Trailrat99XJ
May 18th, 2009, 10:12 AM
Nice XJ!!

Screweder
May 19th, 2009, 05:18 AM
Welcome

Brody
May 19th, 2009, 06:25 AM

Welcome to the site!

Yes, we are a little bit better than vehicle specific or other sites. You can even ask questions that you would get flamed for on other sites here and get decent answers.

There are a lot of us here that have driven or built a lot of different makes of 4x4s, so most of us realize that you can toss enough $$ at anything and get it to wheel anything you want. It is great having a non vehicle specific site as it is a lotta fun watching all sorts of different rigs tackle the same obstacle. Plus there is a lot of information on everything that is always getting larger..

Nice XJ, too. My last one was a 91 Cherokee and we own a 99 Grand that is the grocery getter and doesn't get wheeled. Then we have my heap, the 94 Yota..