PDA

View Full Version : Sticker Colors

Chris
May 20th, 2009, 12:02 PM
What color do you prefer? I'd like a general idea before I order more. Thanks! :thunb:

Aaron
May 20th, 2009, 12:05 PM
What color do you prefer? I'd like a general idea before I order more. Thanks! :thunb:

What will they look like? are they cutouts or rectangular bumpersticker type things?

Chris
May 20th, 2009, 12:10 PM
Cutouts, I'll check on pricing for the single color you made too which would be a bumpersticker style.

4Runninfun
May 20th, 2009, 12:32 PM
i have found that black is very limited. white works with almost any rig. esp bc you can always put it on a window and it'll work. I rarely put any stickers on the body, they all go on the glass so when they get old, fade, and start falling off i can remove them and there isn't any paint problems to deal with.

Screweder
May 21st, 2009, 03:08 AM
See, I like that little idea of yours there Jon. Body stickers do nothing but trap water and cause rust.

Brody
May 21st, 2009, 10:00 AM
White or silver for me as everything that I have on my rig is black, including the window tint...I have a black ORS sticker on my front windshield and you only see it if the sun is in the right spot...

DKDunn04
May 21st, 2009, 11:19 AM
I would go for white, it stands out more.

ShutUpHippie
May 21st, 2009, 03:10 PM
In for white for sure! I need a new one for my new truck.

JeepersCreepers
May 26th, 2009, 07:24 PM
Can I get a RED one?

Chris
May 26th, 2009, 07:29 PM
Maybe, I'm looking for someone to make a new batch, anyone know someone good?

Both my previous people haven't responded so I guess it's back to square one.

H3_Mafia
May 27th, 2009, 06:00 PM
I voted for Black. :D

Even 11
May 27th, 2009, 10:06 PM
Silver, it will show up an nearly anything and isn't as boring as black or white.

-dane

Andrew
August 5th, 2009, 04:46 PM
I konw a guy that does stickers.

www.graveyardgraphics.com

Todd is his name, does a lot for Club Xterra is how I know him. Really good guy.

Not local, but anyway.

Brody
August 5th, 2009, 05:45 PM
LaDawn also knows someone who does graphics...vinyl, clothing, hats, banners, etc. Have Barb ask her for his name when they talk.

Colors: black, white, silver, red, blue

Especially if they are going to be like the older ones without the trees and mountains....Not that I don't like these, the others show up better is all...

Chris
August 5th, 2009, 06:30 PM
I'll be picking up the black, white & silver from Isotel next week. His color sticker guy bailed so I won't have those. I will also have the hats about the same time. I'll see how these go before worrying about anything more.