PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

Rocfrog
May 21st, 2009, 10:05 AM
I finally decided to come over here and check out this forum because Ken (geckocycles) and Josh (Huku) talk about it all the time! So here I am!

I have an 88.5 Sami that is SPOA on YJ's and 5:12 gears and locked rear.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v620/Rocfrog/Sami/Build%20up/IMG_8403.jpg

Nick

Funrover
May 21st, 2009, 10:14 AM
Welcome, nice looking Zuk!

Chris
May 21st, 2009, 10:30 AM
Welcome Rocfrog, nice to have another Sami to show those of us with big trucks how to do it. Thanks for the pics right from the start.

Look forward to seeing you on a run before too long!

:welcome:

Samuraion34s
May 21st, 2009, 10:55 AM
Welcome the Zuks are growning here lol. Can't wait to hit up some trails with you in the near future. By the way nice Zuk

Ace
May 21st, 2009, 11:11 AM
Hey Nick, Sammy's looking good!

Saw some of Josh's video of you guys in Moab... Looks like you had fun.

See ya next time on the trail.

Andy

Gecko Cycles
May 21st, 2009, 11:25 AM
Yahoo Nick!
Welcome to the site and good luck with the Lincoln Locker on Josh's rig.

Are you going to shave it while you are at it?
Invite Dave and Mike to come over too and vote in the member rigs. Seams we lost some rigs here when they decided to start anew member rigs thread.

Rocfrog
May 21st, 2009, 12:18 PM
Thanks all!

Ken, no we didn't shave it at the same time, I was working on a very small time frame because Caleb (my son) graduated Elementary last night. But I think we got it done a whole lot quicker than I had expected!

I'll see about getting them over here....

Nick

Rocfrog
May 21st, 2009, 12:23 PM
Welcome the Zuks are growning here lol. Can't wait to hit up some trails with you in the near future. By the way nice Zuk

I see your in the springs, we need to get together. It looks like you have the TT version of mine! LOL!

Nick

Roostercruiser
May 21st, 2009, 12:57 PM
welcome and nice looking zuki:thunb:

Gecko Cycles
May 21st, 2009, 01:33 PM
Glad it went well. He will be amazed.
Did you Foozy locker it?
http://www.frontrange4x4.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=3010&stc=1&d=1242827352

ShutUpHippie
May 21st, 2009, 02:30 PM
welcome! sweet sami- you guys seem to be planning something... we're getting surrounded! :lol:

Rocfrog
May 21st, 2009, 02:49 PM
Glad it went well. He will be amazed.
Did you Foozy locker it?

Nope, welded it all Shut!! i believe that with the "Fozy" locker it put's to much added stress on the housing and can cause it to fail. But that's just my $.02. I asked him which way he wanted it and he asked my opinion and what I had, so we just went with what I did to mine. So I took some metal and jammed it in there (ok so I used the plasma and made nice little pieces that fit in there perfectly) and welded it all shut!

Nick

white collar redneck dad
May 21st, 2009, 06:53 PM
Hello -- I just went wheelin with Josh on Spring Creek...I took the 3 wheel video of him on the Wall @ Spring Creek!!! Welcome to the Group. I look forward to wheelin' with ya' soon.

Swath
May 21st, 2009, 07:16 PM
:welcome:

JeepersCreepers
May 21st, 2009, 07:40 PM
Welcome to the board! Nice zuk

Rocfrog
May 21st, 2009, 07:53 PM
Hello -- I just went wheelin with Josh on Spring Creek...I took the 3 wheel video of him on the Wall @ Spring Creek!!! Welcome to the Group. I look forward to wheelin' with ya' soon.

How well did it do with the new locked rear end?? Where's the video??

EDIT.....Um never mind you meant the trip that he did just before we welded him up....

Nick

Whitey Jr
May 21st, 2009, 08:10 PM
welcome to the group little scared about the number of zuks agreed on the attak plan i might just have to get one to get myself out of target range

Rocfrog
May 21st, 2009, 08:35 PM
Zuk's are taking over the world!! LOL!

Well not really but their super fun!

Nick