PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming Trail Runs in the next 120 days

Chris
May 22nd, 2009, 04:38 PM
Okay, this refers to the trail run listing on the top of the page if you haven't noticed it. :rolleyes:

As I post this there are 16 runs posted which is great. Shows that Front Range 4x4 folks like to wheel which is what this site is all about. ;)

There's only one problem and that is that the info posted isn't always descriptive enough.

You can always post a run in this forum whether it's tomorrow or next year but it won't make it on to the top of the page unless each of these items are included. Having it listed will help ensure everyone sees it and you have a good turnout.

Here are the new guidelines.
1. The correct trail or trail name
2. A meeting time and place
3. Good directions or a map
4. A link to the thread discussing this run in Trail Runs
5. A link to either traildamage.com or reference to Charles Well's books - at least the general area of the run if they don't list the trail.

Last: After adding those 5 items send a PM to me (Chris) to make sure I add it to the top of the page in the Upcoming Runs box.

That's all, no comments please, just click the "Thank You" button below to show you've read this.

Thanks for your cooperation! :thunb:

Chris
May 24th, 2009, 11:08 AM
57 views & 15 clicked the "thanks" link :confused:

Either I wasn't very clear in asking for that or you folks don't follow directions very well. :erm: