PDA

View Full Version : really??????????

scout man
May 23rd, 2009, 01:19 AM
Saw this while josh and I were driving through Lakewood today.

I dont even know what to say, so just look at the pics!

Screweder
May 23rd, 2009, 01:21 AM
:lol:
Oh dear lord.... the world is literally going crazy...

scout man
May 23rd, 2009, 01:28 AM
um, yea. Note the dolly wheels for wheely bars, and FAKE stack on the hood.

4Runninfun
May 23rd, 2009, 01:45 AM
someones idea of a joke

Roostercruiser
May 23rd, 2009, 06:11 AM
at least they have sense of humor. gotta love it

JeepersCreepers
May 23rd, 2009, 07:34 AM
WOW! Uh yeah, that's all I got to say about that.

Brody
May 23rd, 2009, 07:34 AM
at least they have sense of humor. gotta love it

A sense of humor and remarkable bad taste...too much time...no sense of style and, obviously, no money...just a bunch of left over parts....

Where are the 'dingo balls', anyway? And the chrome chain steering wheel? Oh yeah...and the chrome 'curb feelers'? This guy is missing some bets with his 'chick magnet' ride...

Haku
May 23rd, 2009, 09:13 AM
It was some old dude at the wheel, so I'm not sure about the "chick magnet" thing. If there is one car that I universally hate and really can't understand, its the PT cruiser. Its like all the people that have no taste decided to get together and start a car club. They love the chrome plastic and horrible hub caps and stupid stick on vinyl flame graphics. Under the skin those cars are great and have some similarities to a Mini Cooper (new one), as it runs the same engine and a few other pieces, but fails in pretty much every other way.

I sense a Carbage thread in the near future for Front Range 4x4.

JH

Chris
May 23rd, 2009, 09:23 AM
If there is one car that I universally hate and really can't understand, its the PT cruiser.

As a "cruiser" owner (Land Cruiser that is) I was reading a thread by a guy who thought he had found the woman of his dreams at a bar one night when she told him she liked to spend her time exploring in her cruiser.

Things fell apart when he asked for details about her cruiser and found she was talking about her PT Cruiser. :lol:

Rovers4now
May 23rd, 2009, 09:48 AM
That's got to be close to "The Fax" Colfax that is.

That area is always good for great entertainment!

Jimmy
May 23rd, 2009, 12:35 PM
That's hilarious!

itsjustdan23
May 23rd, 2009, 04:36 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LA-WHO-ZA-HER!!!!!!!

irprnces
May 23rd, 2009, 10:44 PM
AH yes Lakewood... the land of such diversity... they call CS another world and Boulder another world, but those places got a whole lotta nothin on Lakewood... :lol:

Whitey Jr
May 23rd, 2009, 10:57 PM
i still think they should all be blown up, pt crusers azteks and the dumb scion the rolling refrrgarator box:eek::confused:

scoutfam
May 24th, 2009, 10:57 AM
that is just the funniest thing I have ever seen....... That even tops the pest control company that has cars that look like mice

colomil
May 24th, 2009, 11:01 AM
I wanna party with that guy!

DETN8R
May 24th, 2009, 11:22 AM
That's got to be close to "The Fax" Colfax that is.

That area is always good for great entertainment!
Yup, looks like wadsworth and colfax to me.

SCRubicon
May 24th, 2009, 11:25 AM
AH yes Lakewood... the land of such diversity... they call CS another world and Boulder another world, but those places got a whole lotta nothin on Lakewood... :lol:

Oh trust me, Boulder has a ton more freaky deeky strange stuff than Fakehood. The thing with Boulder - it is a bunch of weird white people....

1freaky1
May 24th, 2009, 11:29 AM
I just want to know where did he get those Mexican blanket decals?

Brody
May 24th, 2009, 06:41 PM
Oh trust me, Boulder has a ton more freaky deeky strange stuff than Fakehood. The thing with Boulder - it is a bunch of weird white people....

Hell...I'm white and, like most black people, think white people in general are pretty damn weird....no matter where they live....

Funrover
May 24th, 2009, 09:43 PM
WOW!!

Dan
May 24th, 2009, 10:18 PM
Hmmmm....If I had that much time on my hands.......:rolleyes:

irprnces
May 24th, 2009, 10:53 PM
HAHAHA white people are weird... in their own unique way, just like everyone else...

Brody
May 25th, 2009, 04:17 AM
HAHAHA white people are weird... in their own unique way, just like everyone else...

When are you going to stop messing around and do some wheeling with us?? You, too, Danitsjust? Huh?

Some places like Boulder just seem to be 'weird magnets'...which seems to have caught a bunch of the Timothy Leary experiment failures .....

78bronco
May 25th, 2009, 01:45 PM
does anyone have a cardboard cutout like that motor one? i wanna make the bronco look tough!

BOYoda
May 26th, 2009, 10:55 PM
in the immortal words of early eddie murphy.
wuuuooooooo, wu a wu a wu a,
puwl oooova, puwl oooova

peculiar, this is

DETN8R
May 27th, 2009, 02:01 AM
This thing was parked a block from where I live at the El Pollo Loco. Its hideous.

Even 11
May 27th, 2009, 10:08 PM
His exhaust tip isn't nearly large enough, but that wing's gotta be good for +50hp or so!!

-Dane

irprnces
May 27th, 2009, 11:30 PM
When are you going to stop messing around and do some wheeling with us?? You, too, Danitsjust? Huh?

Who's messin around? LOL. If I don't make posts, I won't know when to go wheelin cuz I will get kicked out of the club. :p