RockyMtnHigh
June 3rd, 2009, 10:22 AM
:mad: Biting my tongue on this one!

Funrover
June 3rd, 2009, 10:31 AM
Me too.

SCRubicon
June 3rd, 2009, 11:46 AM
Maybe those are the FEMA travel trailers with Formaldehyde making people sick...:lol:

greenramp
June 3rd, 2009, 12:00 PM
Great now we'll have riots over who gets one.

Funrover
June 3rd, 2009, 12:09 PM
Great now we'll have riots over who gets one.

Many of them rejected the campers because of "HORRIBLE" living conditions.. Hell I'll take one for free!

RockyMtnHigh
June 3rd, 2009, 01:03 PM
Okay it popped up again so here it goes.

The administration also will make available $50 million in rental vouchers to income-eligible trailer occupants who move to targeted housing projects,

This is what gets me :mad:!

45 months of support!!!! Living in Oklahoma I have seen families lose everything to tornadoes and the most they ever got was a couple nights stay at a red cross shelter, these people have been supported for almost 4 years and they still can't do it and then have the nerve to complain about the living conditions of a FREE trailer!

Now I can understand the sick and elderly, we should be helping them as much as possible and we might be able to do more for them if the rest would get off their lazy a**es!

Funrover
June 3rd, 2009, 01:08 PM
Okay it popped up again so here it goes.

This is what gets me :mad:!

45 months of support!!!! Living in Oklahoma I have seen families lose everything to tornadoes and the most they ever got was a couple nights stay at a red cross shelter, these people have been supported for almost 4 years and they still can't do it and then have the nerve to complain about the living conditions of a FREE trailer!

Now I can understand the sick and elderly, we should be helping them as much as possible and we might be able to do more for them if the rest would get off their lazy a**es!

Just keeping my mouth shut here... I don't want to go into a rant. :rant:

WINKY
June 3rd, 2009, 05:07 PM
Hey lookie here portable crackhouses for sale YAAAAY!!!

SCRubicon
June 3rd, 2009, 06:19 PM
Hey lookie here portable crackhouses for sale YAAAAY!!!

Mobile meth labs too :D

Pathrat
June 3rd, 2009, 10:24 PM
Just keeping my mouth shut here... I don't want to go into a rant. :rant:

Come on, I want to hear this rant. This is chat you know.

I tend to agree with RockyMtnHigh.

What about forest fires and tornados and all other manner of disasters? Because a large number of people were not affected, and not on the news, it doesn't count?