PDA

View Full Version : Caribou Creek Anyone ?

Kropelnicki
June 3rd, 2009, 08:55 AM
Name is mike and im new to the forum and was wondering if anyone wanted to do a caribou creek run? I have not taken my 4x4 out and about yet and herd this was a good run. Tell me what ya think

Mr6dwg
June 3rd, 2009, 09:03 AM
That is a fun road to do. I will do it with you at a later time. Let me know. There are alot of people going to the Moody Hill/Crystal Mountain 4WD road this weekend. You are more than welcome to meet with us. We are meeting at Masonville Mercantile around 9:45-ish, leaving around 10:00. Moody is fairly easy, Crystal is hard enough it will make you pay attention. Please come along with us. Bring a sandwich and have a butt-load of fun.

Chris
June 3rd, 2009, 10:41 AM
Welcome Mike, I'm saving you from getting grief from the admin by moving your 1st post where it should be - this is your introduction now. ;)

ShutUpHippie
June 3rd, 2009, 10:52 AM
Welcome Mike :cheers:

Aaron
June 3rd, 2009, 11:08 AM
Welcome to the forum!!

Funrover
June 3rd, 2009, 12:12 PM
Welcome! I have never done that trail and can't get out for awhile now. Hope to get to the trails with you sometime!

RockyMtnHigh
June 3rd, 2009, 01:13 PM
I'm saving you from getting grief from the admin by moving your 1st post where it should be

Yeah that guy is something else! :lol:

Welcome Mike! :thunb:

Chris
June 3rd, 2009, 01:15 PM
Yeah that guy is something else! :lol:

He must have been feeling pretty mellow this morning. :D

4x4jsimps
June 3rd, 2009, 07:37 PM
welcome

scout man
June 3rd, 2009, 08:19 PM
Name is mike and im new to the forum and was wondering if anyone wanted to do a caribou creek run? I have not taken my 4x4 out and about yet and herd this was a good run. Tell me what ya think

Looks to me like your running a stock rig?? I may run with you and take my DD (f-150) out, since my scout is down for an indefinite period of time, and I do, after all, still love heading to the mountains. Let me know when your planning, and if I am not working that weekend I may join you. Oh, and WELCOME!!!

Pathrat
June 3rd, 2009, 10:40 PM
Hi and welcome. I like running Caribou but I will be out of town so maybe next time. :)

Brody
June 4th, 2009, 05:21 AM
Welcome to the forum! I hope you like it!

I am thinking of doing the Moody/Crystal run, myself..

JeepersCreepers
June 4th, 2009, 06:30 AM
:fr4x4: Welcome

Kropelnicki
June 4th, 2009, 08:51 AM
Well All try and plan the trip. I have not the slightist of clue were it is but im shore i can find it. My rig is stock. But seems to keep up pritty well. I know im not going to be able to go tell next week due to i just started work and i need to get a pay check for gas money.

Roostercruiser
June 4th, 2009, 09:20 AM
thats why i love it here you dont need a $100,000 rig to have fun, everyday daily drivers is the heart of this place. just the willing to go and explore the mountains in a stock truck is way cool. :thunb:

white collar redneck dad
June 4th, 2009, 02:02 PM

welcome to the group!!! I started wheelin with a stock s-10 blazer!!! Bring the ford...just get out on the trail..There are many folks here that are willing to help you through the tough stuff. Come on and join us.

Kropelnicki
June 4th, 2009, 02:09 PM
welcome to the group!!! I started wheelin with a stock s-10 blazer!!! Bring the ford...just get out on the trail..There are many folks here that are willing to help you through the tough stuff. Come on and join us.

Sounds like a plan. When is the next run. Im open next week.