PDA

View Full Version : Who Has Weekdays Off?

Brody
June 8th, 2009, 08:25 AM
LaDawn is getting really busy on the weekends and we were talking about doing some midweek trail runs when she isn't working. I know that there are quite a few folks who have days off in the week and would be up for this, so I am trying to get a tally of who is off during the week and what days you have off so we can plan some. I am not working at the moment, so this is good for me too, right now.

Alicia, Aaron, Jon, Chris (Screweder), Chris (Admin),Sean, Ken, Dan, and Dave are some of the ones that I know of, but not the particular days.

How about posting here what days you have off and what works best for you and let's get some week day runs scheduled.

Chris
June 8th, 2009, 08:27 AM
Particular days - Sunday through Saturday beginning this Wednesday! :D

RockyMtnHigh
June 8th, 2009, 08:46 AM
I am off Sat, Sun and Monday nights, go back in on Tues night so I can probably squeeze something in then too as long as I can crash for a couple hours before going in.

WINKY
June 8th, 2009, 08:48 AM
I get off work friday morning at 5:30ish, i usually stay up all day friday. I am glad to hear LaDawn is getting work in, i know it helps with the bills :) these days busy is a good word! Ill wheel with yea on fridays pete. Have winch will Recover!

davidpri
June 8th, 2009, 09:26 AM
I currently have weekdays off, while I am looking for my next job.
As it is looking right now, I may have weekdays off for several months.

Lets plan some weekday trail runs here soon.

Is anyone up for a run to Wheeler Lake and Twin Cone for this Thursday, June 11th ?

karolinakid88
June 8th, 2009, 09:34 AM
I usally have wendsdays and thursday's off so which ever day is perfect for me and monday's i have school at night but what ever works im pretty sure i can convince the wife to go

1freaky1
June 8th, 2009, 09:35 AM
I get off work mondays 7am and off tuesdays. Charlie asked me to post up a poll for this a while back and I'm not sure how to do it, might also help to get a total #.

Chris
June 8th, 2009, 10:04 AM
I added the poll, you can select as many days as is appropriate.

1freaky1
June 8th, 2009, 10:05 AM
Thanks Chris I saw it pop up shortly after I posted up!

Funrover
June 8th, 2009, 10:09 AM
I can do wed after work. I get off 2 pm dont work till thurs at 2pm

Haku
June 8th, 2009, 12:02 PM
Being unemployed lately, or barely employed at best, wheeling seems to be my full time occupation. Too bad it doesn't pay very well. I'm usually in any day of the week, depending on other obligations I have and if I can afford to go.

JH

itsjustdan23
June 8th, 2009, 01:12 PM
I work from 1pm to 930pm almost every day except for Mondays and I open that day. I usually have Friday and Saturdays off.

Im still unsure about my trucks condition. My dad negleted it pretty good untill I got my hands on it, so Im droppin alot of $$$ into it. Already got a different motor put in, trans rebuilt and now I need to replace all the front bushings and tie rods, u-joints ect. Its a friggin mess!

But, Im thinkin about doin a RamPark Range run here in the very near future to test it out and see what needs to be done right away. So when I find out when ill be doin this, anyone is welcome to come along. And if you have a trailer Id suggest bringing it cuz I have a feeling something is goin to brake lol.

Brody
June 8th, 2009, 06:29 PM
Off topic, but in the right category

I posted a run to Wheeler Lake/Twin Cone for this Friday..calendar and trail runs..

DKDunn04
June 8th, 2009, 09:36 PM
I get a 4 day weekend every month, so I have at least 1 friday and monday off a month.

Roostercruiser
June 8th, 2009, 10:36 PM
0 days off here, im working 7 days a week but i do have sat nite off. all the runs i planned later on running like the wounded/ladies run/stocker run etc...... i have to cancel all of them. it sucks but sometimes you have to make sacrificis for a while.

ShutUpHippie
June 8th, 2009, 11:08 PM
I have all days off right now! But no job = no money, so yeah.. no runs for a bit :(

Screweder
June 8th, 2009, 11:09 PM
Wednesdays and Thursdays off.

hubbazoot
June 8th, 2009, 11:23 PM
I have sundays and mondays off, as well as friday afternoons. I'M JUST FRIGGIN ITCHING FOR A RUN!!!

burbandude
June 10th, 2009, 07:53 PM
I have every other monday off, dont know if that helps.

Speedwagon
June 14th, 2009, 01:39 AM
I work 2nd half of the week, dark 12s. So I'm good for 1st half of the week, as long as it's not an early start. Anytime after noon, and I'm game.

Gecko Cycles
June 14th, 2009, 04:25 AM
Being unemployed lately, or barely employed at best, wheeling seems to be my full time occupation. Too bad it doesn't pay very well. I'm usually in any day of the week, depending on other obligations I have and if I can afford to go.

JHX2 but I'm broke now both financially and Sammy fiscally. You can find me on the corner with a sign, "will work for food and wheelin money".

Speedwagon
June 14th, 2009, 04:31 AM
X2 but I'm broke now both financially and Sammy fiscally. You can find me on the corner with a sign, "will work for food and wheelin money".

If I see someone on the corner with a sign like that, they are definitely getting some money. :D