PDA

View Full Version : Let's try again... Mt Baldy anyone?

irprnces
June 9th, 2009, 12:07 AM
Didn't materialize last weekend, but maybe more notice will help :) How about a short run next Sunday?

We will meet at the Target off Circle on Sunday the 14th at 11 am.

There is a link to the trail on traildamage. If anyone wants it, let me know. If you need more details let me know too!

itsjustdan23
June 9th, 2009, 12:09 AM
http://www.traildamage.com/trails/index.php?id=233 Here ya go Jen :P

itsjustdan23
June 9th, 2009, 12:10 AM
Yup, Workin as usual. UGH.

WINKY
June 9th, 2009, 01:59 AM
Didn't materialize last weekend, but maybe more notice will help :) How about a short run next Sunday?

We will meet at the Target off Circle on Sunday the 14th at 11 am.

There is a link to the trail on traildamage. If anyone wants it, let me know. If you need more details let me know too!

please read. I am trying to get everyone to do this, it helps us all out. this isnt directed at you, its for eveyone :)

http://www.frontrange4x4.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5438

Brody
June 9th, 2009, 07:03 AM
What Randy said...please post all pertinent information regarding the trail run, meeting time and place, directions, and links to both the calendar and the trail run section. Also send a PM to Chris so that he can get it to the top of the page for everyone to see.

If everyone does this, chance are that more people are going to be interested and show up for the run...

Thanks...

Aaron
June 10th, 2009, 03:07 PM
Hey Princess,

Any chance of you adding Mt Baldy to the 4x4 trail information?

78bronco
June 10th, 2009, 04:06 PM
i might go. depends on if i can get my drive shaft fixed by then or not

karolinakid88
June 10th, 2009, 06:00 PM
i'll try to make it there if i can get my rear main seal fixed by then

sirius815
June 12th, 2009, 08:21 PM
i might go. depends on if i can get my drive shaft fixed by then or not

What's up with the drive shaft?

Btw - We're back in for Sunday.

78bronco
June 13th, 2009, 12:11 AM
What's up with the drive shaft?

Btw - We're back in for Sunday.
i destroyed one of the parts to it. it has a double cardon setup and the h piece shattered. i have it kinda fixed now but im still unsure if im gonna make it or not since it cost me more to fix than expected

WINKY
June 13th, 2009, 01:16 PM
i destroyed one of the parts to it. it has a double cardon setup and the h piece shattered. i have it kinda fixed now but im still unsure if im gonna make it or not since it cost me more to fix than expected

did you use elmers wood glue on it? i heard that stuff werx....LMAO hope it holds out fer ya

78bronco
June 13th, 2009, 01:19 PM
did you use elmers wood glue on it? i heard that stuff werx....LMAO hope it holds out fer ya
oh maybe i should try that!! the part i got is bigger than the original so i had to put in extra c clips to fill the gap between the u joint caps and the locking c clip