PDA

View Full Version : Can't wait

tradedoldladyforajeep
June 9th, 2009, 06:52 PM
My name's Joe and I drive a stock (but not for long) 2007 Wrangler Unlimited. I ran into a member in the parking lot of a resturant and ended up running Chinamans Gulch with a bunch of guys that weekend. I'm hooked now. Looking forward to a whole lot more great rides and meeting a lot more great people.

WINKY
June 9th, 2009, 07:06 PM
:welcome:

Chris
June 9th, 2009, 07:27 PM
Welcome to Front Range 4x4 & the off road addiction Joe!

:welcome:

JeepersCreepers
June 9th, 2009, 08:37 PM
Dude I love you screen name :lol: That is freakin awesome! Welcome!

Dan
June 9th, 2009, 08:39 PM
:welcome: :fr4x4:

RidgeRunner
June 9th, 2009, 09:23 PM
Hey Joe, nice to see that you joined up! If you havent found it already, here is the trip report thread for the Chinamans run. Lots of pics and videos there.

http://www.frontrange4x4.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5326

white collar redneck dad
June 9th, 2009, 09:43 PM
My name's Joe and I drive a stock (but not for long) 2007 Wrangler Unlimited. I ran into a member in the parking lot of a resturant and ended up running Chinamans Gulch with a bunch of guys that weekend. I'm hooked now. Looking forward to a whole lot more great rides and meeting a lot more great people.

Yo JOE!!! ITS charlie!!! Im glad to see that you joined the site!! Welcome!!! Too funny that our paths crossed in the parking lot for lunch and now you are hooked on wheelin with a bunch of rednecks!! :thunb:

I like the name by the way!!!!

I look forward to seeing you again on the trail soon!!!

Roostercruiser
June 9th, 2009, 11:10 PM
theres no treatment for our addiction exept to go out and play. if you want try a night run join us saterday night. its nothng to serious your jeep will do just fine.

itsjustdan23
June 10th, 2009, 12:22 AM
Dig the name Joe. And the addiciton is just gettin started!

Brody
June 10th, 2009, 05:23 AM
Welcome to Front Range! Hope to see you on a run soon!

Funrover
June 10th, 2009, 06:48 AM
Welcome!