PDA

View Full Version : spring creek 06/14/09

gm4x4lover
June 13th, 2009, 07:23 AM
As a last minute run we have decided to run spring creek on sunday june 14th.

http://www.traildamage.com/trails/index.php?id=36

As of right now there is only 3 of us going and we have picked the walmart in castle rock as a meeting place at 8:45 and plan on pulling out by 9:15. Look for the man pink burb.

We would be glad to form a second meeting place along the way for denver peeps.

http://www.frontrange4x4.com/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=84&day=2009-6-14&c=1

Brody
June 13th, 2009, 07:34 AM
I may be up for this providing I can get my door straightened out, another mirror on and stuff tightened back up and checked out today. Flopped it yesterday and just need to double check everything. Gotta help Sean with some stuff, too, so I don't know how much time I will have...When are you expecting to be at the trailhead or do you want to meet the Denver people somewhere else?

and
As a last minute run we have decided to run spring creek on sunday june 14th.

http://www.traildamage.com/trails/index.php?id=36

As of right now there is only 3 of us going and we have picked the walmart in castle rock as a meeting place at 8:45 and plan on pulling out by 9:15. Look for the man pink burb.

We would be glad to form a second meeting place along the way for denver peeps.

http://www.frontrange4x4.com/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=84&day=2009-6-14&c=1

gm4x4lover
June 13th, 2009, 07:49 AM
we would be gland to meet up along the way. I dont know how long it takes to get to the trail head form castle rock.

Brody
June 13th, 2009, 07:58 AM
I'll try to figure it out and get back to you...It would be fun to do, I have a neighbor that wants to go, and LaDawn works tomorrow...all I have to do is to get all my stuff done...

gm4x4lover
June 13th, 2009, 08:26 AM
be sweet to meet ya, make it happen and get er done.

Gecko Cycles
June 13th, 2009, 10:01 AM
We will see how it goes for me today as well.
I am tearing into the T-Case and rear 3rd today trying to get my broken axle out of the spool and look for other possible damage. Not sure what is the noise coming out of the T-Case. I have a replacement bearing set.

Back to work.

gm4x4lover
June 13th, 2009, 11:30 AM
I would love the company.

Chris
June 13th, 2009, 05:59 PM
Have fun guys, I did a bit of Spring Creek today but had to bail due to serious clearnace issues with the 35's. Fender trimming time. ;)

Brody
June 13th, 2009, 06:30 PM
How about Downieville Starbucks around 9:00 or so? I can get there at any time, and since there is coffee there, I am very cool with waiting.

Still going to be a last minute thing for me...got my stuff doen, now gotta see if there is stuff that LaDawn wants me to do here tomorrow. She gets off work after I am already asleep, so I won't know for sure until the AM...

I am still packed from yesterday, clothes wise, got everything retightened, re fluids, bent door fixed and rewelded, new mirror, etc., just need to stop for gas and pick up my neighbor if he can go...

Chris...where are you hitting? We jacked that thing up to beat the band and cleared everything??!!

Chris
June 13th, 2009, 06:40 PM
You seem like you have a lot of up travel, Chris, some bumpstop work might same you some fender if you like the way they look now.

I plan to visit my 'family' body shop to discuss trimming. My son-in-law works for his brother who owns a good shop.

Chris...where are you hitting? We jacked that thing up to beat the band and cleared everything??!!

Yeah, I was surprised! Hits behind the back of the wheel big time!

Brody
June 13th, 2009, 07:18 PM
Downieville Starbucks at 10AM +-. The folks from the Springs are leaving Castle Rock at AM and it is about an hour drive. I'll be there if I can..

Gecko Cycles
June 14th, 2009, 06:06 AM
Got more serious issues so I won't make it. Rain, hail, Andy and my big time Brain Fart on the 40 ton press put a damper on things yesterday.
Thanks Jeff for the T-Case. Further assessment will be done today.

Have a good time and keep the rubber side down.

Speedwagon
June 14th, 2009, 06:55 AM
I'll probably join you guys at Downieville.

Chris
June 14th, 2009, 12:43 PM

Here you go Pete.