PDA

View Full Version : Family Photos

Brody
June 13th, 2009, 07:50 AM
So I am sitting at the table this morning and LaDawn asks me what are those weird sounds I am making. I told her that I was doing the sit down Masai Warrior eating dance as a celebration of my culture and that this was something that we did instead of saying grace.

She tried to explain that I was much too white to have any Masai Warriors in my past. I had to pull up a picture of my great great Grandfather doing the 'Masai Hot Foot' dance.

Alas, she still doesn't believe me...Personally, I think that, aside from some slight color differences, the family resemblance is striking....oh, yeah....and the fact that I still dance like a white boy....

WINKY
June 13th, 2009, 01:14 PM
your just a saltine Pete.

4Runninfun
June 13th, 2009, 10:55 PM
what? c'mon who couldn't see the family resemblance?

1freaky1
June 14th, 2009, 12:23 AM
Yeah there is that energeticism in both of you!!! Thats the resemblance.

Brody
June 14th, 2009, 06:29 AM
Well, I wore my hair like that when I had it, too. It is amazing what a little cow dung can do when you want to style your hair. Still have a fondness for fresh cow blood, but LaDawn tries to keep me out of pastures...

4Runninfun
June 14th, 2009, 07:39 AM
Well, I wore my hair like that when I had it, too. It is amazing what a little cow dung can do when you want to style your hair. Still have a fondness for fresh cow blood, but LaDawn tries to keep me out of pastures...

old habbits right?

itsjustdan23
June 14th, 2009, 08:30 AM
LOL To funny!