PDA

View Full Version : Posts missing

Brody
June 18th, 2009, 06:52 AM
I noticed this morning that many of the 'builder sources' links that I have posted are now gone. These include: Independent 4x4, Bluey Fabrication, Rock Logic, Blue Torch Fabrication, hrpworld, speedwaymotorsports, etc, etc, etc. Essentially everything that I had posted that listed sources for builder parts.

I did a search for keywords and found that they were still there, but listed under 'Tech Topic/Tech Links' which no longer shows up at the top of the page in the pull down. What happened here? Who deleted it and why was it deleted in the first place?? Especially since this has been my baby from the get go and only Chris should have access privileges to mess with it.

I will need access to the original source material in the original posts and am wondering why they are no longer available. I was going to add DIY4x.com to these and couldn't find the others which is why I noticed this.

Maybe we can add a 'Builder's Source' section to the 4x4 category and I will simply add all of these to that. It will make all this information easier to find, too.

I spent a great deal of time and effort putting the builder sources together as well as all the other information that I had posted in these sections. I have done it twice now and I really do not want to do it all over again....so I don't really appreciate this too much...

Chris
June 18th, 2009, 09:36 AM
Sorry about that Pete, I'm having a bit of trouble with the ForumJump menu which is why all the categories aren't showing up. All of them are listed in the right column and all info is intact. I'll get it fixed some time today.

Chris
June 18th, 2009, 10:49 AM
I have everything back, not the format/style that will be final but it is complete.

Chris
June 18th, 2009, 02:28 PM
I noticed this morning that many of the 'builder sources' links that I have posted are now gone. These include: Independent 4x4, Bluey Fabrication, Rock Logic, Blue Torch Fabrication, hrpworld, speedwaymotorsports, etc, etc, etc. Essentially everything that I had posted that listed sources for builder parts.

When you do a search make sure you check the 'show posts' button rather than 'show thread.' The show thread apparently only show the search words when in the thread title.