PDA

View Full Version : Special Thanks to High Country 4X4

Brody
June 19th, 2009, 04:52 PM
Thanks to the folks at High Country Performance 4X4 for agreeing to act as a relay station to get Josh's control arms down to him. I dropped them off there this AM and Aaron agreed to pick them up there for Josh and then get them down to the Springs.

Very special thanks goes to Valerie, whom I had just met, for offering to take them down to the Springs with her when she goes to the races this week.

BTW, if you go down there, stop in at the Stay The Trail trailer/display and say howdy. That is going to be her gig this weekend.

JeepersCreepers
June 19th, 2009, 08:54 PM
Awesome! Thanks a bunch again. I should be able to pick them up from Aaron tom. And possibly get them on this weekend if not next weekend.

The303Hooligan
June 19th, 2009, 09:08 PM
I'm glad to see HCP4x4 treats other people with their "throw you a rope' help attitude as they always have for me over the years! Another 5 star experience for another happy customer! :wrench::wrench::wrench::wrench::wrench:
Keep it up High Country!

DETN8R
June 20th, 2009, 05:46 AM
I love high country. They're right down the street from me.

SCRubicon
June 20th, 2009, 07:26 PM
Very special thanks goes to Valerie, whom I had just met, for offering to take them down to the Springs with her when she goes to the races this week.

BTW, if you go down there, stop in at the Stay The Trail trailer/display and say howdy. That is going to be her gig this weekend.

And, if you're not part of the clique on Colorado4x4 don't be surprised if she totally blows you off... I've had my dealings with her.