PDA

View Full Version : cant live without it

Roostercruiser
June 24th, 2009, 12:42 AM
ive had xmradio for almost 7 yrs now and love it. it dont skip like cd's do on a trail. over 200 channels for whatever mood your in. you can program your faverite bands in, so if Chris Ledoux is playin on another station it would let me know. Also the same station across America. Also its uncensored. gotta love it no commercials. i have a hard time listening to terrestrail radio anymore. Im I the only one who feels this way?

WINKY
June 24th, 2009, 01:09 AM
how much is it a month?

Roostercruiser
June 24th, 2009, 01:19 AM
i have a family plan and pay every three months. i think im paying $6.95 per radio a month

WINKY
June 24th, 2009, 01:26 AM
dang i need to do that....:bang:

Roostercruiser
June 24th, 2009, 01:38 AM
i had it saturday night but the cig lighter didnt work in the scout. its simple just plug in and listen. you could have used it saterday night.

Warrlord
June 24th, 2009, 06:15 AM
I got Sirius back in 12/04 cause I got tired of when I wanted to listen to music on the radio, they we're playing 17 minutes worth of commercials between 7 minutes worth of songs. That didn't include the 9 minutes worth of useless DJ commentary between songs about what color socks he/she wore that day & why...........like I give a crap.

Got satellite radio & haven't looked back....................Love it!

Funrover
June 24th, 2009, 08:22 AM
I hve had Sirus for 5 years...won't go back

scout man
June 24th, 2009, 12:41 PM
I have heard though that the xm companies are crashing hard and may not make it through the year because of the economy. Heard that a month or two though so it might not be true anymore, but just a heads up.

billsbar
June 24th, 2009, 04:15 PM
I had XM readio when I was commuting 106 miles a day and I liked it now I work 12 miles from home I didn't feel it was worth the money. I have to tell you it took an act from god to cancel, lots and lots of bs phone calls and better then a week. I WILL NEVER USE THEM AGAIN it reminded me of the Eagle's song hotel California. You can check out any time but you can never leave. Now I just spend a few minutes and drop what I want to listen to on my mp3 player and plug it into my stereo. And on the new Sony deck I bought from my truck you can plug in a jump drive right into the face. Now thats even faster to load music on and those little scandisc jump drives are dirt cheap.

WINKY
June 24th, 2009, 04:45 PM
what pisses me off are the dj's flappin gum all the way up through the intro of songs until the lyrics start...... i just want to burn their vocal cords out with a hot iron....

Chris
June 24th, 2009, 05:36 PM
iPod ;)