PDA

View Full Version : Outdoor enthusiast here.

ColoradoCruiserDude
July 6th, 2009, 10:33 PM
Cool site! I found it by googling to see if Red Cone was open. Is it all the way?

Greetings earthlings! I'm Jamie. Been off roading for several years but not a rock crawler or grinder. I use my 4x4's to explore, camp, fish, and geocache.

I look forward to some fun trail runs.

:)

J

I used to live up at St. Mary's Glacier so look me up if your heading that way!

dr350jja
July 6th, 2009, 10:41 PM
Welcome. Lots of good trail runs set up here. I'm also in favor of more expedition, rather than rock crawling. :)

Roostercruiser
July 6th, 2009, 10:46 PM
hi and welcome. my rig is set up for expo and as a recovery rig. the rigs here are very disverse and a good mix of all. llooking foward to wheelin with ya.

Hypoid
July 6th, 2009, 10:49 PM
Welcome!

WINKY
July 6th, 2009, 10:51 PM
welcome, Same here on the expo/recovery rig :)

ShutUpHippie
July 6th, 2009, 11:53 PM
Welcome! You've come to the right place, you should find you fit in quite well here. :welcome:

Brody
July 7th, 2009, 05:52 AM
Welcome to the site! I think that you will enjoy it as we do all sorts of trail runs with all sorts of rigs, stock to built. There are usually a wide variety of trails posted, so you can pick and chose which ones appeal to you.

Everybody on the site is great, too, BTW, and we have fun on everything we do. We all seem to enjoy the outdoors first with wheeling being second, so you have landed on the right page. Many of our runs are family oriented, too. Kids, dogs and the family are all welcome!

The Ladies Run last year was great and we had experienced to novice drivers, so if your SO is interested, this would be a great time to get to know some people here.

Don't happen to know Joe Marino, do you? He lives up near Alice and drives an older maroon colored Toyota FJ60.

Funrover
July 7th, 2009, 06:47 AM
Welcome!

Chris
July 7th, 2009, 07:39 AM
Welcome to Front Range Jamie! As has already been said, quite a variety of trucks, trails & preferences here along with great people.

:welcome:

ColoradoCruiserDude
July 7th, 2009, 09:47 AM
Awesome! I think I have seen an FJ60 up there but not sure I know Joe by name. I will look into that Ladies run, do they have any lady jeep liberty runs? :)

Thanks for the heads up on Red Cone!

Funrover
July 7th, 2009, 09:49 AM
Awesome! I think I have seen an FJ60 up there but not sure I know Joe by name. I will look into that Ladies run, do they have any lady jeep liberty runs? :)

Thanks for the heads up on Red Cone!

Wheel whatever you have!! I don't know of any Jeep Liberty specific runs personally

Mr6dwg
July 7th, 2009, 09:54 AM
Hello. Glad to have you in the club. We explored the Kingston Peak, Yankee Hill, and Apex area a couple of weeks ago. That is good exploring area. Hope to meet with you soon.

ColoradoCruiserDude
July 7th, 2009, 10:10 AM
Yeah, It's my gal's Liberty. I might take that out on some Park Meadow curbs. It says ladies only run so I wasnt sure If that meant ladies rigs too.

Funrover
July 7th, 2009, 10:15 AM
Yeah, It's my gal's Liberty. I might take that out on some Park Meadow curbs. It says ladies only run so I wasnt sure If that meant ladies rigs too.

If you want to bring the Liberty do it! It's an easier trail so you don't need to have all the skids/lifts etc.

Pathrat
July 7th, 2009, 11:35 PM

Here be my lady rig last winter when I took it shopping :D

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x102/pathrat40/Misc4x42009/pathrat_FJ_at_Target.jpg

Hello and welcome from another 2007 FJ

Roostercruiser
July 8th, 2009, 01:20 AM
my wife wheels her pretty.much stock dodge dakota. she loves it.