PDA

View Full Version : Bill Moore Lake take 2!! Sunday 7/26/09

Trailrat99XJ
July 26th, 2009, 07:46 PM
My dad and younger bro went with me to Bill Moore today! We had to get my pops jeep up in the dirt to work the kinks out before Wheeler next week. It's been awhile since I made it to the lake! Had some rain, sleet and a little thunder to go along with the wieners on the grill. All in all a good day with my brother and my dad. We now have 4 jeeps in the family!! The Young's are taking over the trails!

Chris
July 26th, 2009, 07:50 PM
Should have joined us yesterday. ;) How'd everything go, find any bugs in 'pops' jeep?

Trailrat99XJ
July 26th, 2009, 07:51 PM
Finally made it to the lake!!

Trailrat99XJ
July 26th, 2009, 07:54 PM
Should have joined us yesterday. ;) How'd everything go, find any bugs in 'pops' jeep?

I had to pick the wife up from the airport and my dad was still trying to get his jeep ready! Yeah, there are some overheating issues that need to be shored up! Anyway, I didn't want the women to show me up with their driving skills! Looks like you all had a good time!

Trailrat99XJ
July 26th, 2009, 07:58 PM
I pulled the tarp out so we could stay dry and we circled up the wagons, fired up the grill and enjoyed our Sunday afternoon!

Chris
July 26th, 2009, 08:05 PM
I didn't want the women to show me up with their driving skills!

:lol: It was fun, pretty busy when we were there. I think everyone we passed made a comment about the 'girls' driving. As tail gunner :princess: enjoyed that.

Good luck on the overheating, don't want to do that on Wheeler.

Funrover
July 27th, 2009, 06:45 AM
Glad you guys had fun.. hope all problems are fixed before Wheeler