PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everybody!!!

BlackRubi
July 31st, 2009, 10:31 AM
I'm Kyle and I have a 2005 TJ Rubicon. Right now, she's out of commission with a sheared off front axle shaft. Should be back on the road soon. I recently ran Kelly Flats, but avoided Heart Attack Hill because some pansy friends (or were they smart?) were with me. I probably would have rolled down the hill anyway. The bypass was fun, though. Anyway, I'm active duty Army, but will be done with that in April. Can't wait to do some runs.

Mr6dwg
July 31st, 2009, 10:38 AM
Welcome to Frontrange4x4. Nice looking Jeep. It is nice to see a Jeep being used for for it was built for.

Smash
July 31st, 2009, 10:46 AM
Welcome, and nice rig!

More importantly thank you for your service!!! I owe my way of life to people like you.

BlackRubi
July 31st, 2009, 10:48 AM
It's my pleasure. I just figured after 8 1/2 years of the Army, it was time for a change. And I might as well make some money while I'm at it.

Roostercruiser
July 31st, 2009, 11:34 AM
hi and thnxss

Chris
July 31st, 2009, 12:41 PM
Welcome to Front Range Kyle! I look forward to meeting you and seeing the Rubi back on the trail.

:welcome:

Funrover
July 31st, 2009, 02:42 PM
Welcome

1freaky1
August 1st, 2009, 02:56 AM
Hey Kyle good to see you made it on here! Welcome to the group and we'll get that front axle fixed here next weekend if you are open then. Nice rubi too! I sent you a pm @ work in response to yours.

WINKY
August 1st, 2009, 05:58 PM
welcome brother! you will find there are quite a few veterans and active here plus reserves!

colomil
August 1st, 2009, 07:12 PM
Welcome!
And if I might ad...that jeep is begging for a set of D60 axles, lift and 35" tires....

BlackRubi
August 1st, 2009, 08:25 PM
Welcome!
And if I might ad...that jeep is begging for a set of D60 axles, lift and 35" tires....
I would love to! But I have to refer you to the post I had in the General Topics Forum....I'd have to say the Mod to avoid is the Wife Mod.
Completely incompatable with a Jeep.
Now, everytime I try to add some new mod to the Jeep, the Wife Mod starts making all kinds of racket and the only way I have figured to stop it is to add a Jewlery Mod to the Wife Mod.
Costing me even more.

Medic-5150
August 9th, 2009, 09:30 AM
I would love to! But I have to refer you to the post I had in the General Topics Forum....I'd have to say the Mod to avoid is the Wife Mod.
Completely incompatable with a Jeep.
Now, everytime I try to add some new mod to the Jeep, the Wife Mod starts making all kinds of racket and the only way I have figured to stop it is to add a Jewlery Mod to the Wife Mod.
Costing me even more.

It's gunna be an expensive build if you keep doing it that way...

Aaron
August 10th, 2009, 07:49 AM
The key is to combine the wife mod with the Jeep mod. I worked pretty hard on that before I even bought the Jeep and she was the one saying 'are 33" tires big enough' and 'lets get the winch soon'.

Its the best of all worlds!

BOYoda
August 19th, 2009, 09:00 PM
nice to have you

KnuckleHead
August 20th, 2009, 03:50 AM
Welcome aboard and like the others thanks for all your services