PDA

View Full Version : what trail is this?

Roostercruiser
August 6th, 2009, 12:27 AM
if you drive as much as i do you have plenty of time to think. im trying to figure out what.trail i did in 97 . I remeber the trail being hard. i also remember it going down hill alot . the trail had large steps toward the bottom and tire tracks going up the steps(they were almost 3 foot ledges). we were on the mountain behind Georgetown and the trail ended in the campground in Georgetown .. i would like to this trail again if i could figure out where it starts./ anybody know this trail?

1freaky1
August 6th, 2009, 12:48 AM
Hard to say I was just looking up all the trails in that area and here they are, Saxon, Ute Creek, Cascade Creek, Spring Creek, Lamaritime(Trail Creek), Waldorf, Argentine, and Devils Canyon, But I do not see any that end in a campground in Georgetown, where is a campground in Georgetown? I know there is a few up on Guenella Pass.

Roostercruiser
August 6th, 2009, 12:55 AM
isnt there a campground on the back side of Georgetown? the laurintine mine sounds familar. ive done the rest of the other trails you mentioned and its none of them.

1freaky1
August 6th, 2009, 01:09 AM
Lamaritime is or was almost just a dirt road when I was last on it. It had a few small to medium rocks and bumps nothing big. It is just a small cross trail linking spring creek with the rest of them in the area. TrailDamage does not even list it on their site. As for camping you can camp up on Saxon or Guenella.

Roostercruiser
August 6th, 2009, 01:10 PM
its been 12 yrs ago i wish i could remember where it was. i thinking im getting trails all mixed up now. :confused: thanks Freaky for trying to help[

1freaky1
August 7th, 2009, 08:40 AM
NP Roland and it comes with age!