PDA

View Full Version : Front Range Stickers

Chris
August 9th, 2009, 09:57 AM
Thanks to Isotel I now have stickers in hand. I'll post some pics, dimensions, colors and prices some time today. As mentioned previously the two-color had some problems and will be a while yet.

Sorry but now that :princess: is retired too I can't give them away as in the past.

These do have the .com on them like the old ones.

Some examples:

Brody
August 9th, 2009, 10:12 AM
I'll take a couple of the silver or white ones if the price is right. I have nowhere to put the multi color ones and the single colors are easier to read unless they are on a bumper-which I don't have room for.

Chris
August 9th, 2009, 03:33 PM
Here's the big one, pretty cool.

Chris
August 9th, 2009, 03:41 PM
I'll take payment via PayPal to cxs@comcast.net

Plain sticker: FrontRange4x4.com (14"x1")
white, black or silver - $2.00

Windshield size: FrontRange4x4.com (36"x2.5")
white, black or red - $5.00/ea

Large with Mountains: Not available yet, I'm checking them out first.

Limited to what I have, I'll mail these though it would be good to team up with someone if possible. These don't like creases which are nearly impossible to avoid via USPS.

Rob
August 9th, 2009, 04:02 PM
Chris, I'll take one of each. Can I send you a check? You don't have to mail them. I'll pick them up the next time we're on a run together (along with my hats, of course). Or maybe you want to bring them to the knuckle rebuild day and help me get greasy. :D

BlackRubi
August 9th, 2009, 04:23 PM
What are the approx dimensions of the Large with mountains. I may wait until those come in, but I'm not sure yet.

Speedwagon
August 9th, 2009, 05:36 PM
Large with Mountains: Not available yet, I'm checking them out first.

Limited to what I have, I'll mail these though it would be good to team up with someone if possible. These don't like creases which are nearly impossible to avoid via USPS.

If you decide to go forward with these, I'd take at least 2. But they can't be white, because my truck is all white. So it'd have to be a dark color, since they'd take up real estate on the side of the bed.

Aaron
August 10th, 2009, 07:39 AM
Man, those big ones would look good in the "rubicon" sticker location on a CJ/Wrangler. I'm in for 2 silver when the time comes.

Brody
August 10th, 2009, 07:45 AM
I'll go for a white windshield size one and two silver small ones. I'll square with you at the grease day clinic.

Chris
August 21st, 2009, 02:08 PM
See this thread: http://frontrange4x4.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6285