PDA

View Full Version : camping weekend 4-7

WINKY
August 30th, 2009, 02:20 PM
So here is my idea, this will be my camping and trail so whoever wants to come along feel free.

friday camp in yankee hill area.
saturday morning head over to the trail cleanup run.
saturday after the cleanup work our way up ute creek/cascade creek and camp there
sunday morning head up to weston pass camp there over night
monday morning head home.

weston pass
http://www.traildamage.com/trails/index.php?id=110

cascade creek
http://www.traildamage.com/trails/index.php?id=126

This is what i will be doing, if you want to do a different trail make another posting plz.

Funrover
August 30th, 2009, 10:33 PM
I hate you..... have fun!

Chris
September 2nd, 2009, 08:26 AM
I'm confused Mr Trail Run Moderator!

I looked at the event and there's no Meeting Place, Meeting Time, Directions or CB Channel listed. So anyone interested is supposed to wander around the area in hopes of finding you? :confused:

RockyMtnHigh
September 2nd, 2009, 11:41 AM

I looked at the event and there's no Meeting Place, Meeting Time, Directions or CB Channel listed. So anyone interested is supposed to wander around the area in hopes of finding you? :confused:

Oh oh, busted!!!!

Where's Brody now, need him to make the usual remarks on this subject!!! :lol:

RockyMtnHigh
September 2nd, 2009, 11:46 AM
Here this will have to suffice for now!

When you post a trail run, please include the following:

A meeting time
A meeting place
The correct trail or trail name
Good directions or a map
A link to either traildamage.com or Charles Well's books
General area if the above doesn't list the trail

Vague information will not work as the post will just get cluttered up with people asking about where the trail is, where do we meet, etc, and can be avoided if the information is presented correctly to begin with.

Thanks

4Runner3Wheeler
September 2nd, 2009, 11:50 AM
Would love to join you Randy, but my good friend is getting hitched this weekend - maybe next time.

It's been too long. I hope to see more of you all soon.

AB

I also need to update my photos and compile anbjild thread at some point so folks can see my rig's progression. I saw some photos when it was stock. It is now unrecognizable!

Chris
September 2nd, 2009, 11:51 AM
Maybe Randy (Mod) will listen to Brody (Super Mod) since he won't listen to the lowly Admin who can revoke his privileges. :erm:

Brody
September 2nd, 2009, 12:24 PM

Randy has obviously taken his cue from the Toyota Jamboree Dudes (sans drugs and alcohol, of course). Along the lines of "Lets do a run in the Roosevelt National Forest. See ya'll there" kinda thing....

WINKY
September 2nd, 2009, 04:11 PM
Run/Event Name: Camping to go along with Adopt-a-Trail = you meet me here at the adopt a trail run and stick with me the rest of the weekend.

Meeting Place: listed in the trail runs = hmm...the meet place is listed in the run for adopt a trail

Meeting Time: see trail runs = meet time is in the adopt a trail run posting

Directions: n/a = again see adopt a run trail posting

CB Channel: same as in the runs = whatever the cb channel is for the adopt a trail run

Link to FR4x4 Thread: http://www.frontrange4x4.com/forums/...ead.php?t=6394 (http://www.frontrange4x4.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6394)
Link to Additional Info: http://www.traildamage.com/trails/index.php?id=110

I guess i need to put in there that if you dont make it to the adopt a trail run and stick with me from there on out than your sol cause i have no idea where exactly on ute creek/ cascade creek i will be camping, plus no internet service up there so i cant update. Same goes with weston pass, dont know when i will leave ute creek to migrate towards weston, dont know where exactly i will be camping at weston.

i think the header speaks for itself...
Camping to go along with Adopt-a-Trail

i could tell people to meet here or there but i have no idea what time i will make it there. no set schedule.:p

if there is a different way for me to tell people when to meet at a time i wont know, i guess i need to be psychic :) I would presume we are all smart enough to refer to the adopt a trail run to get the pertinant info needed. But i will fill in the blanks and put in a bunch of duplication. :D

Brody
September 2nd, 2009, 04:15 PM
:lol::lol::lol:

What does the red print mean, Mr Natural?

Oooops....this was way before your time.....A character from Fat Freddy and the Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers comics...Fritz the Cat and that crew...

WINKY
September 2nd, 2009, 04:21 PM
yeah...lol "who you talkin bout willis?"

Chris
September 2nd, 2009, 06:51 PM
I guess i need to put in there that if you dont make it to the adopt a trail run

Now you've got it ;)