PDA

View Full Version : Anyone for a run up to Chinn's or Loch Lomond?

BlackRubi
September 1st, 2009, 10:59 PM
I'm looking to do a run up to one of these two for some fishing with the wife and kiddo. I'm off tomorrow (Wed. 2 SEP) and Thursday (3 SEP). If anyone is interested, PM me or respond in this thread. I know it's last minute, and in the middle of the week, but I thought I'd give it a shot.

4Runner3Wheeler
September 2nd, 2009, 11:52 AM
I'd normally be up for it, but won't be around this weekend. Maybe next time.

Chris
September 2nd, 2009, 11:54 AM
Wish I could Kyle! Normally I would but you picked a couple days I'm booked :(

Andrew
September 2nd, 2009, 12:44 PM
I'll be at Loch Lomond on Sunday the 6th around noonish. Fishing and havin lunch.

BlackRubi
September 2nd, 2009, 03:14 PM
I'm looking at Thursday, the 3rd. I'm working Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Stupid crazy gov't schedule.

SubaCool
September 2nd, 2009, 05:07 PM
I'm looking at Thursday, the 3rd. I'm working Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Stupid crazy gov't schedule.
I was at Loch Lomond on friday, nice area! To get to Fall River reservoir (and I'd assume Chinn's too) it takes about 30-45 mins from the LL trailhead, so if the fishing ain't good, at least the other lakes are close by :thunb:

Man, I need my own offroader, I have to behave for a while :erm: Hate this "family car thing"...

BlackRubi
September 3rd, 2009, 11:12 AM
I have to postpone for a few days. Some things came up. Once I have a new date, I'll post and get it on the calendar. Maybe someone can make it up there with me then.

Chris
September 3rd, 2009, 09:42 PM
Too bad you couldn't do this Kyle but it's also a chance to see if my changes for the yellow section work as intended. You should be able to delete it from the calendar yourself. Please give it a try and let me know if you can't do it.

Thanks!

BlackRubi
September 4th, 2009, 12:28 AM
Too bad you couldn't do this Kyle but it's also a chance to see if my changes for the yellow section work as intended. You should be able to delete it from the calendar yourself. Please give it a try and let me know if you can't do it.

Thanks!
Evidently, I'm not priviledged enough, Chris. Thanks. Now both of our computers think I'm dumb.:)

BlackRubi
September 4th, 2009, 12:34 AM
In not going today, I did get a chance to wash, wax, buff, and detail both the Jeep and Ash's Infiniti. I almost cried a little bit when I washed all of the trail dust off of Rubi. She's all shiny and black now, and I think that she might feel a little used and trampy because I took off her protective layer of grime. :rolleyes: The Infiniti is just as shiny, but that's no big deal, I think it likes getting all gussied up. :lol:

Chris
September 4th, 2009, 08:52 AM
Evidently, I'm not priviledged enough, Chris. Thanks. Now both of our computers think I'm dumb.:)

Hey Kyle, I think you can but it's a 2 step process that's not real obvious

http://frontrange4x4.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6447

BlackRubi
September 4th, 2009, 12:14 PM
Hey Kyle, I think you can but it's a 2 step process that's not real obvious

http://frontrange4x4.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6447
I did the whole edit/check the box/click delete thing. Still it tells me that I suck at life.

Chris
September 4th, 2009, 12:28 PM
Hmm, must not be working right. :(