PDA

View Full Version : 4x4 enthusiasts AREN'T the most redneck!!

scout man
September 4th, 2009, 10:27 PM
So I am in Mancos, Colorado running sound for a really large biker rally. I have been here two days so far, and it has definitely been an interesting experience. I have seen everything from the band that got about 40 girls in the audience to take their shirts off... to the lady dancing in front of me right now in a fishnet shirt with nothing underneith... to the pole dancing competition in which the two girls in the finals were mother and daughter. No worries, the daughter won... for the THIRD year in a row!!! Lets just say I dont have any pics from this weekend that would pass the FR4x4 family friendly guidelines. I am interested/scared to know what the next two days will bring. And this is coming from a guy that is used to working in the Rock and Roll world. All I can say, is you might be a redneck if your topless daughter beats your topless wife in a pole dance competition, in the middle of a field in rural Colorado with 2,000 bikers watching... for the THIRD time!!!

:confused: (where is the WTF smiley when you need it??)

Haku
September 4th, 2009, 11:56 PM
So in other words..........you fit right in.

Hehee, glad you are keeping yourself entertained though. Not bad getting to see tata's (even if some of them are sketchy) and making good money at the same time. Have a good rest of the weekend. I vote for a "not safe for work or the easily offended label" and you post those pics:thunb:.

JH

Brody
September 5th, 2009, 05:08 AM
Sounds entertaining....

I do have to say that, after having done one trip to Sturgess, seeing biker chicks tatas, especially the ones I saw there, and what they were attached to, managed to keep my mind off sex for almost a month and gave me nightmares to boot. I hope that your visuals are much better.

Seeing a 400 pound beer swilling pig of a woman who is 3 weeks or more overdue for a car wash, has a mustache, and is hairy , tattooed and pierced, simply doesn't do my libido any good...no matter how or with what I manage to alter my brain chemistry with....

Speedwagon
September 5th, 2009, 05:54 AM
So I am in Mancos, Colorado running sound for a really large biker rally. I have been here two days so far, and it has definitely been an interesting experience. I have seen everything from the band that got about 40 girls in the audience to take their shirts off... to the lady dancing in front of me right now in a fishnet shirt with nothing underneith... to the pole dancing competition in which the two girls in the finals were mother and daughter. No worries, the daughter won... for the THIRD year in a row!!! Lets just say I dont have any pics from this weekend that would pass the FR4x4 family friendly guidelines. I am interested/scared to know what the next two days will bring. And this is coming from a guy that is used to working in the Rock and Roll world. All I can say, is you might be a redneck if your topless daughter beats your topless wife in a pole dance competition, in the middle of a field in rural Colorado with 2,000 bikers watching... for the THIRD time!!!

:confused: (where is the WTF smiley when you need it??)

I think you need to post the pics over on Lunatic4x4. There is an appropriate section for them. :D

Chris
September 5th, 2009, 06:32 AM
you might be a redneck if your topless daughter beats your topless wife in a pole dance competition, in the middle of a field in rural Colorado with 2,000 bikers watching... for the THIRD time!!!

:lol: Maybe we need an r-rated forum.

scout man
September 5th, 2009, 12:30 PM
Sounds entertaining....

I do have to say that, after having done one trip to Sturgess, seeing biker chicks tatas, especially the ones I saw there, and what they were attached to, managed to keep my mind off sex for almost a month and gave me nightmares to boot. I hope that your visuals are much better.

Seeing a 400 pound beer swilling pig of a woman who is 3 weeks or more overdue for a car wash, has a mustache, and is hairy , tattooed and pierced, simply doesn't do my libido any good...no matter how or with what I manage to alter my brain chemistry with....

Amen Pete. There have definitely been a few I have chosen to turn away from this week. But I can't say there havn't been a few to catch my attention. We will see what this afternoons wet tshirt contest brings.

SubaCool
September 5th, 2009, 02:39 PM
http://www.offroadsubarus.com/images/smilies/ttiwwop.gif

Funrover
September 7th, 2009, 08:18 AM
Good times.. You should share the good pics! LOL