PDA

View Full Version : OME Heavy Duty Suspension Kit(For 60 Series L/C's)

Mporter
September 8th, 2009, 03:19 PM
I'm sure there's quite a few people who have either had it at one time, or currently have it.

I'm just wondering a few things:
1. Where did you buy/order it?
2. Did you install yourself or pay a shop?
a. If you did yourself, how hard was it to do?

b. If you had a shop do it, how long and how much did it take?
3. How much did it cost?
4. Overall satisfaction.

This is pretty much the first mod on my long list that i'm pretty sure on doing and I've seen them varying from $1200-1800 and I wanna make sure i'm getting a good deal, quality parts, and an overall good product.

Thanks,
Matt

Chris
September 8th, 2009, 03:27 PM
You'll get the same response on 'Mud: cruiseroutfitters.com and buy the whole package with shocks & bushings. Not sure of Kurts price but he's a great guy and has the best price. Some places mix & match but Kurt doesn't substitute anything. I think I spent about $1200 but that was a while ago so expect it to be higher now.

I installed mine myself, took 12 hours. Not hard but you'll find stuff is hard to remove. Start hitting everything with PB Blaster now regardless of how soon you plan to do it. Tools I wish I had when I did mine were an angle grinder to cut parts off and torch to burn out bushings.

I love mine, made a huge difference. My shocks are too short now with other mods but that's not a fault with the product.