PDA

View Full Version : Fall color run

sunk
September 29th, 2009, 05:22 PM
So this was my first trail run with front range 4x4. The people were great and the trail was senic. I have to say that the run was called fall color run but I didnt take any pictures of the colors. Unfortunatly I did not complete the entire run, my steering box mounting hardware loosened up on the drive, and by the time I hit the trail I was missing a bolt. Thanks to DmsFab for the hardware to get me thru the first part, but I could not finish. GM4x4lover, did your friend make it back OK? Here are some pics!

scoutfam
September 29th, 2009, 08:59 PM
looks like you had fun... sorry I missed it again but I was stuffing a 345 in the beast....

SubaCool
September 29th, 2009, 10:43 PM
I was wondering how long it was gonna take for the report :p Got any more pics? Too bad we weren't able to make it...

Smash
September 29th, 2009, 10:43 PM
More pics?!!!

Roostercruiser
September 30th, 2009, 05:21 AM
what was that red suv? nice blazer

Funrover
September 30th, 2009, 05:25 AM
Bummer on the bolt, time for loc-tite! That is always a fun run in Fall

sunk
September 30th, 2009, 08:43 AM
I didnt take any more pics, but some of the other guys did. I was hoping to check those out. The red SUV was a KIA sportage...it did very well, I dont know if anyone makes a lift for it but it would benifit from one.
The steering box is fixed and ready for another run

gm4x4lover
October 1st, 2009, 06:52 AM
Yea brad made it off ok. We turned around and tried to catch ya guys but to no avail we were just to far behind. It was great meeting you guys and hope to run with you again. To bad about the steering box. there is always next time.

Brody
October 3rd, 2009, 07:16 AM
Thanks for the pictures! I am glad you guys had fun and that the steering bolt wasn't a big deal! That is a really pretty area..

SubaCool
October 3rd, 2009, 09:00 AM
So what time did you all get done?

sunk
October 3rd, 2009, 05:33 PM
Im bummed we didnt make the whole loop, those pics are very cool. And, that KIA did better than my truck...Im looking forward to another run soon.

gm4x4lover
October 3rd, 2009, 08:47 PM
Yea we would have loved to finish it as well. We will try again next year.