PDA

View Full Version : November Snow Run: Ride needed

Brody
September 30th, 2009, 06:03 AM
For everyone who is going on the snow run:

Ash and Karla want to go on this, but can't take their rig. We don't have room in ours, it being a 2 seater.

Does anyone who is going have room for a couple of nice folks to ride along? Let them know... They did say they were going to bring shovels, if that helps....

Funrover
September 30th, 2009, 06:07 AM
Still on the fence on if we are going. If we do I will have open seats

gm4x4lover
September 30th, 2009, 06:37 AM
Randy and i are going to to do an engine party and if i can get the burb going they are more than welcome to go with us.

Smash
September 30th, 2009, 07:44 AM
Thanks for starting this thread! Will keep an eye if anyone is able to give us a ride that'd be great!

Rob
September 30th, 2009, 11:35 PM
Still on the fence on if we are going. If we do I will have open seats

Same here. If I go, I have room.

Chris
October 1st, 2009, 08:55 AM
I might have room too. Right now I don't have a back seat.

Roostercruiser
October 1st, 2009, 12:00 PM
smash you can borrow my burban since i am not using it:thunb: idont care if you pout a dent in it or scratches.

Brody
October 1st, 2009, 12:05 PM
smash you can borrow my burban since i am not using it:thunb: idont care if you put a dent in it or scratches.

There you go Ash! What Roland forgot to add to that was "Please don't set it on fire. Please provide your own fire extinguishers." :D:D

Funrover
October 1st, 2009, 12:06 PM
Good way to see if a burb is right for you and the misses

Roostercruiser
October 1st, 2009, 12:06 PM
There you go Ash! What Roland forgot to add to that was "Please don't set it on fire. Please provide your own fire extinguishers." :D:D

hahahahaha i havve a 10 lbs fire extigiugher for it. no more wires to fry:D

Smash
October 1st, 2009, 12:09 PM
Oooooo really?

How tight is this trail guys? I'd be willing to give the monster a shot.

Roostercruiser
October 1st, 2009, 12:11 PM
go have fun and drive instead of riding :thunb:

Smash
October 1st, 2009, 12:12 PM
DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING

Funrover
October 1st, 2009, 12:22 PM
DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING DANCING

Yup.... dances like a white boy :lol::lol:

Roostercruiser
October 1st, 2009, 12:22 PM
your welcome:)

Smash
October 1st, 2009, 12:23 PM
... play that funky music white boy....

Funrover
October 1st, 2009, 12:26 PM
... play that funky music white boy....

:lol::lol::lol: Now that song is stuck in my head!

Smash
October 1st, 2009, 12:28 PM
:lol::lol::lol: Now that song is stuck in my head!

your welcome.

Roostercruiser
October 1st, 2009, 12:30 PM
[QUOTE=Funrover;61836]:lol::lol::lol: Now that song is stuck in my head![/QUOT

go white boy go white boy go:lol:

ShutUpHippie
October 1st, 2009, 09:16 PM
I'll just follow you Smash, if you make it, I will. Or if you bounce off a tree, I won't feel so bad :thunb:

ShutUpHippie
October 1st, 2009, 09:18 PM
And if for some reason the suburban doesn't end up happening (for whatever reason), you've got a spot in my truck as a back up plan.

Smash
October 2nd, 2009, 07:40 AM
I'll just follow you Smash, if you make it, I will. Or if you bounce off a tree, I won't feel so bad :thunb:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I'm gonna keep the bouncing off trees to a minimum! Will be doing a dry run with the burb for sure before the first.

And if for some reason the suburban doesn't end up happening (for whatever reason), you've got a spot in my truck as a back up plan.

Cool thanks!!

SubaCool
October 2nd, 2009, 10:08 AM
I might come too (as a rider). Smash, can I tag along?

Smash
October 2nd, 2009, 10:34 AM
Hell yeah! Just don't laugh too much at me. It's gonna be a big change from the Foz, even if I do get it out on the 25th.

SubaCool
October 2nd, 2009, 01:26 PM
Hell yeah! Just don't laugh too much at me. It's gonna be a big change from the Foz, even if I do get it out on the 25th.
I won't laugh at you, just with you. But I'll be sure to get it on video so others can :p

ShutUpHippie
October 2nd, 2009, 08:47 PM
I'm a big time smart ass, so you might hear a little out of me, but I would expect the same thing from anyone else! Can't wait for the run, you'll love the burb.

Funrover
October 2nd, 2009, 08:52 PM

If I can make it..... I feel there will be plenty of :lol::lol::lol: I need to find a way to make this run :D

ShutUpHippie
October 2nd, 2009, 08:56 PM
Well if you don't want to drive, it sure seems like there are many people willing to lend a seat or two.

Roostercruiser
October 3rd, 2009, 08:43 PM
Well if you don't want to drive, it sure seems like there are many people willing to lend a seat or two.

whose gonna take their seat out to lend :D see me too is a smart alec

ShutUpHippie
October 4th, 2009, 09:37 PM
haha

Whitey Jr
October 4th, 2009, 09:39 PM
if i get my tie rods fixed fell free i will have two open back seats

Smash
October 5th, 2009, 01:38 PM
Alrighty, Roland sent me a pm that the 'burb is out. Hippie, can we ride with you???

So do we start and end at the same location? Or should I meet up with Hippie somewhere else?

ShutUpHippie
October 5th, 2009, 08:56 PM
Scheduling conflict I am working on resolving. I will have your answer by the end of the week Smash. Is that going to be alright?

Smash
October 5th, 2009, 08:57 PM
Yeah no trouble! Plenty of time. I hope to get to ride in your K5, keen to check it out.

ShutUpHippie
October 5th, 2009, 09:13 PM
I'll do my best! Wish me luck.

I should really work on cutting the bolts off that stick down in the back seat... :erm:

Smash
October 5th, 2009, 09:19 PM
Um yes that would be nice....

Medic-5150
October 5th, 2009, 09:44 PM
If I go I've got plenty of room. Not sure if I'm going yet. Depends on how finances are going then, and how my job prospects with Aurora/Fort Collins/Laramie PD are going

Smash
October 5th, 2009, 09:55 PM
If I go I've got plenty of room. Not sure if I'm going yet. Depends on how finances are going then, and how my job prospects with Aurora/Fort Collins/Laramie PD are going

Hey good luck. I used to work for CSU PD. Got a friend in dispatch in Greeley. I hope you find something!!

white collar redneck dad
October 5th, 2009, 09:55 PM
if i get my tie rods fixed fell free i will have two open back seats

Whitey --- long time no wheel!!! howaya? --- I will be kidless that weekend..so I should have plenty of seats:D

Medic-5150
October 5th, 2009, 09:57 PM
Hey good luck. I used to work for CSU PD. Got a friend in dispatch in Greeley. I hope you find something!!

Thanks, I start testing with Aurora in January. I don't have a degree so that highly limits the departments I can start with.

Smash
October 5th, 2009, 09:58 PM
Fantastic.

Now can someone tell me if I drive to the meetup location, will it be ok to be dropped off there? Or is this not a loop (ish) and should I figure out something else?

white collar redneck dad
October 5th, 2009, 10:03 PM
Fantastic.

Now can someone tell me if I drive to the meetup location, will it be ok to be dropped off there? Or is this not a loop (ish) and should I figure out something else?

This is almost almost a loop...You could probably park your rig near the trail head and someone could bring you back almost to your rig:lol: naaaa we could take you back to your rig at the trail head --- the trail ends less than 5 miles from the trail head....:thunb:

Smash
October 5th, 2009, 10:09 PM
Ok that'll work out great. LOL you called my Subaru a "rig." I'm flattered. :lol:

Come that time it'll probably be back to stock ride height, hopefully with sway bars again (atleast the front) and my studded winterforce tires. Can I just say that throwing studded winterforce snow tires on a Subaru AWD makes you god?!?! Yes. It does. lol.

Medic-5150
October 5th, 2009, 10:10 PM
Ok that'll work out great. LOL you called my Subaru a "rig." I'm flattered. :lol:

Come that time it'll probably be back to stock ride height, hopefully with sway bars again (atleast the front) and my studded winterforce tires. Can I just say that throwing studded winterforce snow tires on a Subaru AWD makes you god?!?! Yes. It does. lol.

haha I was thinking having Brody's rig made you god....But I guess a Subaru is the next step

Smash
October 5th, 2009, 10:12 PM
Screw god. Brody's rig makes you a TITAN. :lol:

Medic-5150
October 5th, 2009, 10:13 PM
Screw god. Brody's rig makes you a TITAN. :lol:

haha alright, you can maintain God status in your Subaru with studded tires then

Smash
October 5th, 2009, 10:16 PM
Thank you. I need to save atleast a little bit of pride. :lol:

Brody
October 6th, 2009, 07:28 AM
haha I was thinking having Brody's rig made you god....But I guess a Subaru is the next step

:lol::lol::lol: Brody's rig means simply driving a built rig that has a lot of time, effort and money in it....noting godlike about it. Stuff still breaks...it is just not as likely to as it used to be years ago.

Check out the snatchblock for sale on craigslist that Jeff posted up! Good price and you are going to want one!

Smash
October 6th, 2009, 07:58 AM
Yeah I called as soon as I saw it, had already been sold.