transplant87
October 3rd, 2009, 09:19 PM
today at wheeler lake was my first real trail and i rocked and beat me up to.:D

WINKY
October 4th, 2009, 01:34 AM
good job man!

KnuckleHead
October 4th, 2009, 03:16 AM
You did a good job..... you should have got rid of the mud flaps before ripping one off...LOL

WINKY
October 4th, 2009, 06:35 AM
stuff will remove themselves when not needed. The trail will let you know what you do and dont need... :D

Mporter
October 4th, 2009, 07:19 AM
stuff will remove themselves when not needed. The trail will let you know what you do and dont need... :D

And thus the way of the world is revealed.

WINKY
October 4th, 2009, 07:35 AM
well china wall told me i need sliders :D

Brody
October 4th, 2009, 07:41 AM

Mud flaps, plastic fender flares, stupid cheap 'steps' under your doors, plastic bumper parts, etc., etc. Good thing that most of the stuff that gets removed by the trails is stuff that isn't critical...You end up having somewhat a disregard for sheet metal and plastic parts after awhile...Just remember to pick up the junk:D

1freaky1
October 4th, 2009, 07:44 AM
Yep its ok to remove somethings on the trail just always remember to take the stuff home with you.

Roostercruiser
October 4th, 2009, 01:26 PM
thats how you can tell a trail truck from a mall truck

porkchop
October 4th, 2009, 02:55 PM
i just try and keep mine a 50 yard jeep (it looks good from 50 yards away)

Roostercruiser
October 4th, 2009, 03:19 PM
i just try and keep mine a 50 yard jeep (it looks good from 50 yards away)
:lol::lol: i like that saying

transplant87
October 4th, 2009, 10:18 PM
dont worry i picked up my ripped off mud flap. i was going to take them off anyways.:D

scout man
October 4th, 2009, 11:04 PM

But I think the trail lies sometimes. It has told me twice now that I dont need a transmission, and I simply refuse to beleive it. My scout is too tall to take the flinstone approach.

Haku
October 4th, 2009, 11:34 PM
oh come on.........you only ripped the transmission off once. The other times it just decided to stop working:). I only wish the tranny removed itself when it wasn't working, as it would save us 4 hours of oil covered hard labor.

Mine tried to tell me that I didn't need shocks, since nearly every upper shock mount has broken so far. Figured it was just teething, so I put it back on with more beef and its been fine so far.

It hasn't completely rejected it yet, but I think the first thing to go will be the front stock bumper. Its gets misshapen every time I go out, and is only a matter of time before it gets messed up enough for me to take it all the way off, and hopefully replace it with something quite a bit beefier.

JH