PDA

View Full Version : 2010 RR sport supercharged vs the 2009 model

gragravar
October 7th, 2009, 11:39 AM
OK, so while I like my offroading I have to say I have this serious addiction to speed too. looks like Range Rover has made some big improvements this year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38N4QOgzZ74

Funrover
October 7th, 2009, 11:55 AM
Nice, you thinking of tradeing the 04 for a RRS?

gragravar
October 7th, 2009, 12:18 PM
nah, the audi is faster than the RRS, and almost as capable offroad.

I might trade the 04 for an 06 or so LR3 sometime in the next year or so...

Funrover
October 7th, 2009, 01:09 PM
So you are going to leave the solid axle world behind? Those LR3's have impressed me more thana few times

gragravar
October 7th, 2009, 01:35 PM
So you are going to leave the solid axle world behind? Those LR3's have impressed me more thana few times

eh, who knows. I am still a ways out from any good decision on new vehicles. there are too many I want and not enough time for them.

Funrover
October 7th, 2009, 01:36 PM
eh, who knows. I am still a ways out from any good decision on new vehicles. there are too many I want and not enough time for them.

:lol::lol: I completely agree! :thunb:

greenramp
October 7th, 2009, 02:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_v_1hu-Fuo

WINKY
October 8th, 2009, 01:53 AM
my bike can do 0-100-0 mph in a third of that distance .....lol in first gear

Whitey Jr
October 8th, 2009, 06:24 PM
now the biggest question is WHO WANTES TO BUY ME ONE?

any takers?

gragravar
October 8th, 2009, 07:46 PM

mine will too, well except for that first gear part. mine ends first gear at 60.

Haku
October 8th, 2009, 08:43 PM

Lets see what adding 5000 pounds to your bike does for that number now:lol:. Damn good numbers for that kind of rig, especially considering it still has all the stuff that would make it good for offroading. Low Range, Hill Decent Control, ride height adjustability, etc. Throw some chunky tires on and go to town. Definitely getting into Porsche Cayenne Turbo territory now.

JH

WINKY
October 9th, 2009, 06:00 AM
Lets see what adding 5000 pounds to your bike does for that number now:lol:. Damn good numbers for that kind of rig, especially considering it still has all the stuff that would make it good for offroading. Low Range, Hill Decent Control, ride height adjustability, etc. Throw some chunky tires on and go to town. Definitely getting into Porsche Cayenne Turbo territory now.

JH

oh yeah forgot to mention i was impressed with it :thunb: