PDA

View Full Version : A kid who escaped

Pathrat
October 13th, 2009, 03:04 PM
If you take anything from this amazing girl's story, maybe it could be to remember to be aware of what goes on in your own neighborhood. Watch out for others. If you know something isn't right, be persistent. This girl is a beautiful child as she was able to endure and did not lose her faith in the good people who exist.

http://www.nwfdailynews.com/news/purple-21488-favorite-abuse.html

Funrover
October 13th, 2009, 03:14 PM
WOW!

WINKY
October 13th, 2009, 03:18 PM
those that do this to children or anyone, i cant describe the things i would do to them.

they do not deserve to live.

Andrew
October 13th, 2009, 03:46 PM
Toss em on some logs, start a fire, let em burn.

WINKY
October 13th, 2009, 04:08 PM
put it on low heat, let em cook slow

Andrew
October 13th, 2009, 04:25 PM
And did you see this:

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/10/13/florida.teen.burned/index.html

What is wrong with people?

Pathrat
October 13th, 2009, 04:37 PM
What is wrong with people?

I don't know, I ask that a lot. The value of human life is what? The young subhumans that do such awful things like the article you noted, and the beating death of the Chicago student, and countless other examples, learned it from somewhere. These animals have no empathy and they have no compassion. Where did they learn it? What heinous environment or parenting enables you to think nothing of beating a child, locking him in a closet?To watch suffering or inflict it on those weaker and smaller and younger?
You are no longer allowed to be called a person and should be exterminated. I have no tolerance for such things. If I had the means to torture a child tormentor, that is when I could dump my inherent sense of humanity and go very, very medieval on their asses.

JeepersCreepers
October 13th, 2009, 09:03 PM
those that do this to children or anyone, i cant describe the things i would do to them.

they do not deserve to live.

x2.... people like this should be served a one way ticket to extermination, or better yet, maybe they should be punished by the same means they used to abuse that little girl.

Glad to know she got out of it and has real people in her life that love and care for her as if she were their own daughter.

78bronco
October 14th, 2009, 01:02 PM
it comes from parenting. my wife and i are raising our neice and nephews because of the same kind of situations. not as severe, but still not right:(

ShutUpHippie
October 14th, 2009, 09:47 PM
These kind of things make me feel really good about the environment I was raised.

Pathrat
October 14th, 2009, 09:48 PM
it comes from parenting. my wife and i are raising our neice and nephews because of the same kind of situations. not as severe, but still not right:(

Thanks for giving a few kids a good home. :)

Pathrat
October 14th, 2009, 09:50 PM
These kind of things make me feel really good about the environment I was raised.

Good, the better the people are, the better the parents, and those habits get passed down.

ShutUpHippie
October 14th, 2009, 09:52 PM
and unfortunately it goes the other way too.. Bad parental habits, bad kids habits, bad bad bad all the way down the line.

Pathrat
October 14th, 2009, 09:57 PM
and unfortunately it goes the other way too.. Bad parental habits, bad kids habits, bad bad bad all the way down the line.

I saw that as a social worker. However, cheers to the ones that overcome it.

ShutUpHippie
October 14th, 2009, 09:58 PM
:cheers:

Pathrat
October 14th, 2009, 10:10 PM
I was wondering about a national hotline for kids to call. It seemed to me that sometimes, it is only the child that can help him or herself. There is one, but I have never seen it in malls, on bus stops, billboards, tv ads, etc. I think they need more exposure. I would love to see a widespread public campaign to tell kids, "It's ok, it's not your fault, someone really does want to help you. Call us."

I plan to donate to the national hotline.

https://www.childhelp.org/hotline