PDA

View Full Version : Do we have to keep changing the forums?

Andrew
October 14th, 2009, 11:04 AM
Text and such up top keeps moving around, changing, now vanishing.

There used to be a link to click to view unread topics, which is what I use to see what's going on here.

Where did that link go? Can it be put back please? I don't plan on clicking through each individual forum to find unread topics.

Funrover
October 14th, 2009, 11:06 AM
X2.... The "New Post" isn't the same.. Unread would pop up with some that I missed when clicking "New Post" Thanks! :thunb:

Chris
October 14th, 2009, 11:14 AM
Geez, it was only gone for a couple minutes. I choose to make minor changes with the forum live rather than shutting it down. ;)

Funrover
October 14th, 2009, 11:31 AM
LOL, Thanks!

Chris
October 14th, 2009, 11:36 AM
Nice to see people are attentive. ;)

Resistant to change but attentive! :lol:

WINKY
October 14th, 2009, 12:06 PM
its a revolution!

Chris
October 14th, 2009, 12:30 PM
The recent changes were for the benefit of people with small screens. If you have a big screen it doesn't mean anything, for those with small it's much better.

You may have to train yourself to click someplace different but I don't think it's much of a hardship.

:cheers:

WINKY
October 14th, 2009, 12:40 PM
took me 30 seconds to change....

"YES WE CAN, THERE IS HOPE"

LMAO

Andrew
October 14th, 2009, 01:21 PM
The recent changes were for the benefit of people with small screens. If you have a big screen it doesn't mean anything, for those with small it's much better.

You may have to train yourself to click someplace different but I don't think it's much of a hardship.

I have a 20" Widescreen at work and a 30" Widescreen at home....worked fine for me lol.

Chris
October 14th, 2009, 01:48 PM
The two people I know have small screens are myself & Brody.

Funrover
October 14th, 2009, 02:08 PM
The two people I know have small screens are myself & Brody.

It's not small.... You just need your glasses :lol:

Rob
October 14th, 2009, 11:13 PM

Easy for the young dogs. New tricks are harder for old dogs. Methinks you've devised an online Skinner Box and we're the rats pressing buttons for your amusement. :D

Chris
October 15th, 2009, 07:27 AM
Maybe I should add a sound when the right link is clicked and change its location every 30 days. :cool: