PDA

View Full Version : What's with this error message?

Mporter
October 31st, 2009, 05:49 PM
I went to click on a picture that was displayed in the banner. and it sent me to a page and got this message

Mporter, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

WINKY
October 31st, 2009, 07:28 PM
chris didnt tell you about the adult paid member section...?

:lol:

Mporter
October 31st, 2009, 07:43 PM
Car on car?

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9G_bF665.xKig8Brv.jzbkF/SIG=11p03p1uu/EXP=1257126202/**http%3A//dynimg.rte.ie/00009c4410dr.jpg

daaaaamn gurl!

WINKY
October 31st, 2009, 08:05 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Chris
October 31st, 2009, 08:43 PM
I went to click on a picture that was displayed in the banner. and it sent me to a page and got this message

Mporter, you do not have permission to access this page.

Was it one of the 5 pics across the top? Was it just one time or always :confused:

chris didnt tell you about the adult paid member section...?

Shhh, he's underage!

WINKY
October 31st, 2009, 08:58 PM
sry :(

Mporter
October 31st, 2009, 10:58 PM
Was it one of the 5 pics across the top? Was it just one time or always :confused:

It was only 1 picture of the bunch....and it happened a few times

Brody
November 1st, 2009, 04:09 AM

Mporter, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Chris does this to everyone from time to time, just to get posts like this. Remember he is retired and has a lot of time on his hands....'idle hands and idle minds are the devil's playground'

WINKY
November 1st, 2009, 05:08 AM
so chris' house is the evil toys r us then huh...

Brody
November 1st, 2009, 05:15 AM
so chris' house is the evil toys r us then huh...

I think so....he takes the administrative privileges to a whole different... and slightly twisted...level just to be difficult

WINKY
November 1st, 2009, 06:27 AM
dont forget the site change-ups every couple of days to keep us on our toes.

Chris
November 1st, 2009, 08:48 AM
:lol: Funny guys! I do have one that I could use that's just mean!

Brody
November 2nd, 2009, 07:25 AM
What? Like the 'blue screen of death' thing that I had that loads a fake blue screen of death every time someone hits the 'u' key? Don't know where that came from or went, but it was a total hoot to load on someone's computer:D

Chris
November 2nd, 2009, 08:56 AM
Nope, this is something I save for some time when I need it. :D

Doobie
November 3rd, 2009, 12:40 AM
Nope, this is something I save for some time when I need it. :D

would that be the delete key?