PDA

View Full Version : RSVP Function For Runs

Brody
November 4th, 2009, 05:25 AM
Has the RSVP function been completely disabled for the runs? Or is it still having glitches?

Chris
November 4th, 2009, 06:35 AM
It has totally failed. :mad:

WINKY
November 4th, 2009, 02:28 PM
you could do sticky notes...

Andrew
November 4th, 2009, 02:34 PM
you could do sticky notes...

I just put a sticky note on my monitor. Can you see it?

WINKY
November 4th, 2009, 02:35 PM
yes, its says im stupid.

Smash
November 4th, 2009, 02:36 PM
I just put a sticky note on my monitor. Can you see it?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Chris
November 4th, 2009, 02:37 PM
It has totally failed. :mad:

Word is that it will be updated for version 4 which is due to come out some time soon. I hadn't planned on that upgrade because other stuff is probably going to fail. The RSVP system was by far the best so I might just upgrade when the time comes.

Andrew
November 4th, 2009, 02:38 PM
Chris if you need database help with the fourm, I'd be happy to try to lend a hand. I've worked with a few forums before and half of what I do at work is stare at SQL until I'm brain-dead so perhaps I could fix it?

Chris
November 4th, 2009, 02:47 PM
Thanks for the offer Andrew. I'm not sure what you'd need to look at though, I'm barely competent with SQL. I can re-install the RSVP mod so you can see the error it'd throwing. Odd thing is it worked fine and all of a sudden stopped even though I hadn't made any changes.

WINKY
November 4th, 2009, 02:52 PM
Odd thing is it worked fine and all of a sudden stopped even though I hadn't made any changes.

maybe it anticipated a change...?:lol:

---------- Post added at 02:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

either way if we lose functionality of something trivial, id much rather have the rsvp function.

Chris
November 4th, 2009, 02:55 PM
Agreed. I think that's what I said.

WINKY
November 4th, 2009, 02:56 PM
dont mind me i have dementia.:lol:

Chris
November 4th, 2009, 04:44 PM
I'm cautiously optimistic that it's working again. Please RSVP to the "Test" and Yankee Hill Runs to help me determine if I've really got it fixed.

Thanks!

Chris
November 4th, 2009, 09:45 PM
Chris if you need database help with the fourm, I'd be happy to try to lend a hand. I've worked with a few forums before and half of what I do at work is stare at SQL until I'm brain-dead so perhaps I could fix it?

I guess I fixed it Andrew, thanks again for your offer. Hoping it doesn't crap out again.