PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Rover Outside My House!

Brody
November 4th, 2009, 09:25 AM
I woke up this morning and went out to my truck. There was this sweet Land Rover parked out in front of my next door neighbor's house. I think, judging form the 'turbo' on the back, plus the Euro plates, that this is a very nice turbo diesel...

Nice, at any rate, and it didn't look like it had been babied.

Funrover
November 4th, 2009, 09:35 AM
Holy Crap!! That is awesome! Fully set up and ready to go! That is what Jess and I want. I bet whoever owns it could share a story or 2! Thanks Pete

greenramp
November 4th, 2009, 10:27 AM
I like the moose crossing sticker

WINKY
November 4th, 2009, 02:21 PM
NICE!

Smash
November 4th, 2009, 02:28 PM
That's fantastic!!

Patrolman
November 4th, 2009, 04:11 PM
I dig it! It is always cool to see the rigs like that! We happened to see something similar in the middle of Utah once. This area of the country is a big magnet for 4x4s from all over the world!

Pathrat
November 4th, 2009, 08:55 PM
GIMME!

Funrover
November 4th, 2009, 09:00 PM
GIMME!

I can see you in one! :thunb:

4Runninfun
November 4th, 2009, 10:46 PM
WANT!

Rob
November 4th, 2009, 10:47 PM
The new neighbor or the one on the other side?

KnuckleHead
November 5th, 2009, 04:04 AM
Very NICE

Brody
November 5th, 2009, 05:13 AM
The new neighbor or the one on the other side?

My newest neighbor...the last house on the block going south..

Funrover
November 5th, 2009, 10:13 AM
So this Rover is going to stay awhile?

Roostercruiser
November 5th, 2009, 10:43 AM
Funrover i can see you drooling over here:lol:

bmx_ican92
November 5th, 2009, 11:32 AM
Talk to him!

Funrover
November 5th, 2009, 11:35 AM
Funrover i can see you drooling over here:lol:

Me? Never....

BTW anyone have a few mops I can borrow? So much fun just waiting!

Brody
November 5th, 2009, 11:38 AM
So this Rover is going to stay awhile?

Beats me. I haven't seen my neighbor for a couple of days...

As soon as I see him, I am going to ask him about it and find out who it belongs to. My guess is that it is a visiting friend..I'll try to get a couple of stories if I can or, better yet, have him/her sign up on the site and tell the rigs tale. It looks like it was shipped over here, has probably been shipped elsewhere..it has all sorts of stickers on it..SA, Scotland, etc...At any rate, no one has ever 'babied' this rig, and it looks well maintained...

Brody
November 5th, 2009, 02:47 PM
Turns out that the Rover belongs to a friend of my neighbor, Carlos, has traveled just about everywhere, had a minor breakdown and Jeff at Rovers West fixed it. Carlos is thinking about buying it and has until January to decide. He already wants to do some wheeling with us and asked for FR information.

I don't think he knows just how cool this Rover happens to be yet! I told him I had grabbed some shots of it the other morning and posted them on here just so folks could drool....

Funrover
November 5th, 2009, 03:04 PM
Turns out that the Rover belongs to a friend of my neighbor, Carlos, has traveled just about everywhere, had a minor breakdown and Jeff at Rovers West fixed it. Carlos is thinking about buying it and has until January to decide. He already wants to do some wheeling with us and asked for FR information.

I don't think he knows just how cool this Rover happens to be yet! I told him I had grabbed some shots of it the other morning and posted them on here just so folks could drool....

Pete you are welcome to give him my email/or # if he wants to talk. Also search the links page. But for that truck www.expeditionportal.com would serve as a great tool to see what that rig can do. I know personally if Jess and I had the $$ there wouldn't be a question. It's %100 ready to go. Diesel, snorkel, safari top, RTT w? extra rack etc etc etc and from what I can see so far. if this is a possability I would tell him to jump on it. I would also move it off of the street

Chris
November 5th, 2009, 03:36 PM
I would tell him to jump on it or give us a shot!

Brody
November 5th, 2009, 03:52 PM
Pete you are welcome to give him my email/or # if he wants to talk. Also search the links page.

I sent him the links. If he wants to talk to you, I'll get him your information. I told him that we had some great Rover people on the site and that there was a lot of information here. Also told him that he had no idea what kind of cool rig he was thinking about getting.